-27-

You moaned as Armin's hand left your waist, sliding down your thigh. He gave a slight squeeze, smirking as he did so. Slowly, you sucked on his bottom lip, pulling away from the kiss. You and Armin looked into each other's eyes, communicating without speaking a word.

"Do you wanna put music on?" He asked, looking away. You nodded, slowly, finding his sudden shyness cute. Armin stood up from the bed, connecting his phone to a speaker and turning on a song. You smiled as Girls Need Love by Summer Walker played.

"You know this song?" You asked as he sat down next to you, running his fingers through his hair. He nodded.

"Mhm." The music played in the background as you silently stared into each other's eyes. You ran your fingers through his hair, humming the lyrics as you leaned in close.

"I love you." You whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." He replied. You smiled, kissing his lips as he fell back onto the bed to your surprise. You swung your leg over his torso, straddling him as you continued kissing. Armin's hands slid down your body, reaching your ass, grabbing it.

"Mr.Arlert, you're thinking dirty thoughts." You sat up. He smiled, sliding his hands up to your waist.

"Babe." He chuckled. "C'mon." He slightly squeezed your waist. "Please."

"What, Armin? You ain't ask me nothing." You laughed.

"Sit on my face." Your eyes slightly widened.

"Deadass?" You asked. He bit his lip, nodding. His eyes roamed your body, focusing on the part he wanted the most. Your eyes widened, suddenly getting shy.

"Hmm?" He looked up at you, lust in his eyes.

"What?" You asked, smiling.

"Y/N~" He whined. "C'mon please." You giggled.

"Baby, I'm not ready for allat yet." You admitted.

"Okay, but can I still eat you out?"

"Armin, why do you like eating pussy so fucking much?" You asked. He clasped his hands behind his head, shrugging. "You don't even be letting me do stuff to you. You just wanna eat my pussy all the time." He smiled, keeping one hand behind his head and the other on your waist.

"I thought you liked when I ate you out." He smirked, slightly squeezing your waist.

"Don't get me wrong-Stop looking at me like that." You blurted, getting nervous from his seductive eyes. He laughed, placing both hands on your waist, sitting up. Armin moved his hands, resting them on the bed behind him, holding himself up.

"Like how?" He smirked, looking you up and down, licking his lips. Your heart raced.

"Anyways...um...See now look, you made me forget what the fuck I was saying." Armin smiled, leaning forward, softly kissing your neck.

"Sorry." He whispered, still kissing your neck.

"Okay, I remember. You listening?" You asked him as his kisses became a little more aggressive. He sat up, holding your body in his hands.

"Mhm." He answered. Not stopping his actions, he grabbed your hand, clasping your fingers together before letting go and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Nigga, you ain't listening." You giggled. He smiled against your neck, holding the side of it, sucking it on the other side. You played with the back of his hair, feeling his body tense up. Armin left hickeys on your neck, switching back to kissing. His kisses reached up your chin, finally pecking your lips. You smiled, slowly closing your eyes, pulling him close, and kissing his lips.