-2-

"Hi, I'm Armin." Armin smiled and raised his hand, waving it at you and your family, plus Zion. Armin was a tall blonde-haired and blue-eyed white boy. You didn't want to admit it, but he was pretty. His hair barely reached past his ears. You blinked remembering the picture of the girl-that you just found out was a guy-on Instagram. Her hair reached her shoulders.

"That's a nigga." You heard Jamari blurt out behind you.

"Nah bro, he white. That's a wigga." Jericho spoke. You closed your eyes in embarrassment.

"I'm a what-?" Armin asked.

"Nothing!" You interrupted, putting your hand in the air. "Um...can you give me and my people a second, please?" You smiled at the tallboy.

"Do you want me to just..." He pointed at the door. You smiled and nodded. "O-Okay." He closed the door and you immediately turned to your sister.

"This is your fault!" Naomi laughed.

"I told you that everything was a lil too perfect." She smiled, trying to calm herself from laughing.

"Bro, I don't wanna live a dude, bro." You whined,  leaning your elbows on your luggage.

"I would wanna live with him," Naomi said, looking an imaginary Armin up and down. "He fine as hell."

"Wait, so she's allowed to date a white dude, but I can't date a white girl." Jericho joined the conversation. Zion pushed his face away and turned to you.

"Y/N, I know that you don't wanna live with a guy, but maybe it's what you need." You looked up at her.

"Yeah sis, 'member what you said. Maybe dad did set it up. Maybe he want you to have a nice lil white boy boyfriend." You playfully pushed your sister. "You also said that no matter what Armin was, you were moving in."

"Y'all he probably looking at us through the peephole like we crazy." The twins laughed. Zion and Naomi both hit them at the same time.

You rested your face in your hands as you thought about the pros and cons of living here. You sighed, remembering how happy you were to finally find a place and living independently. You sat up and looked at the people who were all here to support you. You rolled your eyes.

"Fine." Naomi and Zion smiled at you, giving you a hug.

"Yeah, but if he try anything, you already know where I'm at." Jericho cracked his knuckles. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Boy, if you don't take a seat." You sucked your teeth. You knocked on the door again and waited for Armin to open it. This time you put your hand in the air, waving at him.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." Armin smiled at you and opened the door all the way, gesturing for you all to come in. He grabbed some of your luggage from your hand and helped you bring it into the apartment. You looked around the apartment, jaw dropped.

 You looked around the apartment, jaw dropped