-18-

Day Three in Vegas
The end of your trip was nearing. This was most definitely the day you were looking forward to the most. You and Armin had planned to go go-karting today and after you would take a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and finally, you were going out for dinner.

After you made out for some time, you both decided to get ready for the day. You had already been dressed so you helped Armin pick out an outfit.

 You had already been dressed so you helped Armin pick out an outfit

- - -

The associate helped you put on a helmet, getting you ready for the race. They assisted you to sit in a go-kart while waiting for the others to finish getting ready.

"Can you take a picture of me?" You asked, handing them your phone. The associate nodded, grabbing your phone. You posed differently in front of the camera after hearing a few shutters. The associate took a few pictures of you, before handing you back your phone for you to look at them.

"Can you take a few pictures of him too?" You turned, pointing at Armin, who was behind you. "And then the both of us?" You asked. The associate looked around before nodding. You hit Armin's arm, pointing at the camera. The associate helped you take your pictures before taking your phone and everybody else's.

"You ready?" Armin leaned forward, asking you. You nodded, looking around at the race track.

"I'm gonna tear this shit up." You said, turning to him.

"So, you think you're gonna win?"

"Nah, I know I'm gonna win."

"You know you're the only girl here?" You looked in front and behind you, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Well damn. I'm really gon win now."

"That's if I let you." You playfully rolled your eyes at Armin's smug face and attitude. The countdown started and you held your hands behind you. Armin high-fived you.

"We need a handshake." You turned to him. He nodded.

"GO! GO! GO!" The loudspeaker yelled. You were the fourth person to exit onto the raceway. You had the track memorized and began racing, already passing somebody. You looked back at him, laughing while he showed you a middle finger.