-10-

You sat down at the computer, typing in the login to your grade book. You took a deep breath, not ready to check your results on your calculus test. You clicked the Welcome button and clicked to view your grade.

Your heart stopped as you reread the computer screen, 86.4/100. You sat back in the chair, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Can you help me put the books away?" You jumped as your roommate showed up behind you, his fingers wrapped around the handle of the cart full of books.

"Yeah. Look, Armin." You pointed at your grade on the computer screen. Armin leaned closer, squinting his eyes. "An 86 on my calculus test." You smiled.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for my thanks."

"For what?" You sassily furrowed your eyebrows.

"If it weren't for me, you definitely would've failed that."  He stood up straight.

"I probably wouldn't have failed, just wouldn't have got the grade I wanted." You mumbled, crossing your arms.

"Look at your grades before I started helping you and after." He pointed at your lower grades from earlier in the school and your most recent grades.

"Whatever." You logged out of the grade book, turning off the monitor. You turned your chair, facing him. "We putting them books away now?" He nodded.

- - -

You checked the name of the book, The Great Gatsby, putting it in the proper section. You picked up another book, The Crucible, and placed that in its proper location. You went to pick up another book, but you were beginning to feel uncomfortable with Armin's eyes just on you. You stopped, turning to face him. He immediately turned away, putting away the book in his hand.

"What's going on with you?" You asked, grabbing another book, To Kill a Mocking Bird.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows, brushing past you to pick up another book. You rolled your eyes, reaching for the book that Armin had just put away, Holes, showing him.

"This doesn't even go in this section. We're in T."

"Sorry, I didn't notice."

"Why are you so distracted lately?" You asked, tossing Holes back into the book cart and putting To Kill A Mockingbird away.

"I don't know." He shrugged, grabbing a book from the cart and putting it away.

"Yes, you do."

"How do you know?" You crossed your arms. "Okay fine, I do know." You rolled your eyes, grabbing another book from the book cart checking the title, Thank you For Arguing.

"So what's up? What's wrong?" You asked, putting the book away, walking towards him afterward.

"Can I be honest?"

"You know you can."

"I can't stop thinking about what happened the other night."

"What happened the other night?" You looked around, trying to remember, immediately blushing when you did. "Oh. That's what been distracting you?"

"Yes! I can't stop thinking about it. Your submissive side is so sexy. I can't get you out of my mind."

"Ar-"

"Y/N, let me touch you again." He cut you off, grabbing your waist. Out of instinct, your hands gripped his upper arms.

"What?"

"Please, I have to get my mind off of it, please."

"No, touch yourself."

"I have already but I still can't stop thinking about you. Please let me touch you again, please." You looked around, making sure no one could see or hear the both of you.