-7-

(your uniform 🗿)

(your uniform 🗿)

"You two are too sexy to be waiting tables. Come to my place and I'll show you a good time." A man shouted at you and Kai put his order of drinks onto the table. You both smiled, walking away.

You have been working at the club for almost 3 weeks now and these were comments that you were used to getting. At first, it made you uncomfortable, but you were used to it by now. After all those men were usually the ones that tipped the best.

"What time you here till?" Kai asked you as you both grabbed drinks from the bar, placing them on your trays. It was normal for you both to just work and talk.

"I got school tomorrow, so I'm tryna be out before 2." (this da am y'all)

"Your boyfriend picking you up?" She smirked. You narrowed your eyes, walking over to the table with their drinks.

"He not my boyfriend, but yeah." You placed the drinks down on the table, feeling someone slip money into your boot. "Thank you." You whispered, smirking. The customers weren't allowed to touch the workers, but most of them never listened to that rule anyways.

You and Kai walked back to the bar, dropping the trays and picking up a spray bottle and cloth to clean the empty tables.

"You like him though," Kai spoke, sure about herself.

"I gotta tell you every day that Ion like him?" You sprayed a table, wiping it down.

"Y'all kissed yet?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"What?"

"You keep saying that you don't like him. So, kiss him. If you really don't like him then when y'all kiss, you won't feel nothing." Kai sprayed the table next to you, wiping it down.

"Bullshit." Kai rose her hands in the air. "Ion have to kiss him to know that Ion like him."

"Don't believe me all you want. But I'm telling you, you won't know if you like him until his lips touch yours." She sprayed the table, wiping it down.

- - -

You couldn't stop thinking of Kai's words. Was it true? Did you actually have to kiss Armin to know your true feelings? You shook your head. That didn't make sense. If you liked Armin, you would know, you didn't need a kiss to help you determine that. You didn't like Armin as more than a friend and that was it.

"Ms. L/N." You blinked, remembering that you were in class. "If you could pay attention during my class, that would be wonderful."

"Sorry." You looked down.

"Would you mind telling us the answer to #36 on your worksheet?" You flipped to the last page, reading your answer.

"I got 45°." You answered, unsure if you were correct.