-6-

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you clutched your stomach and sheets (bars?). The time was 4am and you had just gotten your period. You groaned, lifting yourself from you bed, going to the bathroom to clean yourself up.

Dragging yourself to the kitchen, you managed to grab some painkillers from the medicine cabinet, swallowing the pill without water. You sat down on the couch, moaning in pain as you slid off and laid on the floor.

"Fuck being a girl, bro. Shit is wack." Your voice broke as you held in tears, clutching your stomach.

"Y/N?" Your roommate called. "What are you doing?" You closed your eyes after Armin turned the lights on. You didn't have enough energy to respond. Armin knelt by your side, feeling your forehead.

"Are you sick?" Your heart raced as you realized just how close Armin was to you. Yes, you were on your period, but that exactly why you were so horny. You mentally smirked, turning on your flirtatious switch.

(sis, we gotta bonnet on, prolly some eye crusties at 4am on our period. what flirtatious switch 🤨)

"What's wrong, then? Why are you laying on the floor?" Armin asked, concerned. "And why are there painkillers on the counter-?" You slowly blinked, slightly falling asleep.

(so much for that "flirtatious switch" headASS)

"Are you-Are you on your period?" With your eyes closed, you slowly nodded, placing your hand on your forehead. "Did it get on your bed?" You nodded again.

"Do you wanna sleep in my room?" You didn't respond. "I'll just sleep on the couch, but I don't think it's good for you to be sleeping on the couch on your period." You didn't like the idea of you kicking Armin out of his room and shook your head.

"What? Do you want me to sleep with you?" Your felt your uterus clench and nodded. "Okay, then I will. Let's go." Armin helped you stand up and you immediately felt all the blood spill out of you and your cramps worsen. You plopped yourself onto the couch afraid you would mess up his bed.

"Don't worry about my bed. We can clean it in the morning." He reassured you. You sighed, following him to his room.

Armin's room was dark but comforting. It smelt like his cologne in there and your heart was beating, remembering the hug you shared. Even though you knew that Armin was just being nice, you couldn't stop thinking about his pretty fingers inside of you. You shook your head, erasing the image from your mind.

Armin laid you down in his bed, spreading the covers over you. You immediately grabbed the blankets assuming a fetal pose. You felt a weight add onto the bed as Armin entered behind you.

"Y/N, are you okay?" You nodded, clutching the blanket as you felt a cramp coming. You held your breath, doing anything you could to make it go away, but it didn't work.

"When the fuck are these fucking painkillers gonna kick in!?" You whispered to yourself, not sure if Armin was asleep or not. You felt his hand touch your shoulder.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

"No." You managed to get out. You slowly slipped off of the bed and rolled onto the floor, laying on your stomach. You blinked back tears as the pain was getting worse. Armin crawled to the end of the bed, looking down at you.

"Hold on, okay. I know it hurts, but just gimme a second." You nodded as he left the room. Tears began rolling down your face as you clutched your stomach in pain. You whined as the pain was becoming unbearable.

"I'm bouta pass out." You mumbled. Your eyes became heavier and harder to open. It was becoming difficult to breathe. You fought trying to keep your eyes open, feeling dizzy, you lost.