-29-

Armin's POV
Armin sat down, holding his cup of hot chocolate in his hand, while Sarai sat across from him, drinking a cup of coffee. After seeing her the other day, they decided to meet up to catch up on lost time.

"So, Naomi's your girlfriend?" Sarai asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"No, no. Y/N's, my girlfriend."

"Oh, so she's the reason why we didn't-" Armin nodded. "So, who's Naomi?"

"She's Y/N's younger sister. She's dating my best friend Eren."

"Okay, I think I remember from here. So, it's Jamari and Jericho, they're twins and the youngest siblings of Y/N and Naomi, right?" Armin nodded.

"Mhm."

"Okay. Then, Jamari is dating your childhood best friend, Mikasa, right?"

"Yup." He answered, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Okay. Jericho is single, but he's practically dating his best friends, Jean and Niccolo?"

"Close, Jean and Connie."

"Damnit. Then, who's Niccolo?"

"He's the boyfriend of my friend, Sasha."

"The boyfriend of Sasha, okay." She mumbled to herself. "Then, where do Zion and Key fit into all this."

"Zion and Kai."

"Damnit!" Sarai exclaimed. Armin giggled.

"Zion's, Y/N's best friend, and Kai is her girlfriend."

"So, Zion and Kai-Kai, right?" Armin nodded. "So, Zion and Kai are gay?" He nodded, taking another sip.

"Is that everyone?" She asked. He snickered, nodding.

"So, there's 13 of you?" He nodded.

"That's a big friend group."

"Yeah, but we kinda have our own little like groups. Like me and Y/N with Naomi and Eren. Mikasa and Jamari with Zion and Kai. Sasha and Niccolo are just Sasha and Niccolo, they just hang out with whoever. Then, it's Jericho, Jean, and Connie."

"That's wild."

"A little, but sometimes we have guy's night and the girls have girl's night. And we have parties. I don't know, we have a lot of fun in this friend group."

"That sounds nice. My friends all just dropped me."

"What? The girls you were D.D for at the club?" She nodded. "What happened?"

"Apparently, a guy that was messing with one of the girls was feeling me."

"And they dropped you like that?" She nodded.

"Girls are followers. One of them was mad at me, then they were all mad at me. I kinda became depressed so I cut my hair and dyed it blonde for a confidence boost."

"Did it work?"

"Mhm. I got dudes coming up to me left and right."

"That's not the only thing that made you feel confident though, right?"

"Nah. I just feel confident." She smiled.

"I'm happy for you." He finished his hot chocolate. "I have a question." He started.

"Okay, shoot."

"So, my girlfriend, Y/N, we're not official yet."

"Why not?"

"I haven't asked her."

"What? Why?"

"I'm waiting for the perfect time." He sat forward, crossing his arms over the table. "Her birthday is coming up so I think I wanna ask her then, but I don't know how to do it."