-7.5-

Armin's POV
It was beginning to frustrate him. It was beginning to frustrate him that you were avoiding him. Every day for more than 3 weeks, it was the same routine. You either go to school or work, he takes you home and you sit in your room all day. He was going to find out why you were avoiding him.

He went over to your room, hearing you on the phone. He couldn't hear anything you or the person was saying because it was too muffled. He took a deep breath, knocking on your door and everything went silent. He knocked again, this time saying your name.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah. Come in." He slowly opened the door, seeing you sitting at your desk, using a water bottle to hold up your phone, while on FaceTime.

"Hey!" He smiled that pretty smile of his. "Um, I was just wondering if you were okay, you've been in your room all day." He closed your door, sitting on your bed.

"I'm okay, just on the phone with the girls." You held up your phone. He was pleasantly greeted by Mikasa, Zion, Kai, and your sister. He went over to your desk, standing over you as he spoke to them. He could feel the tension between you two, standing so close to you and all.

"Hi, guys!" He smiled, waving. "Where's Sasha?"

"She went on a date with Niccolo," Mikasa answered.

"Yeah. Anyways, I'll call y'all back." You waved, hanging up the phone. Armin stood up straight, shoving his hands in his pockets. He was ready to confront you. He wanted answers. You weren't only his roommate, you were his friend and he cared about you.

"Y/N, are you okay? You've been acting weird today."

"I'm okay." You smiled at him reassuringly. He didn't believe you, but it was not his place to pry. Armin believed that you would open up when you wanted to. He squinted at you, taking a look at the worksheet you were doing on your desk.

"That answers wrong." He pointed at your homework.

"What?" You turned your head, looking at the direction he was pointing in.

"The answer to #36, it's wrong." You turned to him.

"Yeah, I know. The answer is -212°, but I can't figure out how." You looked back at your page.

"Do you want me to show you? I'm pretty good at calculus." You nodded and Armin leaned over, grabbing a pen from your holder and showing you how to do the problem.

Again, tension. He felt the sexual tension between the both of you thicken as he leaned over. He was just trying to show you how to do a math problem. What was up with the tension?

"Oh, okay. I get it."

"Yeah, so you wanna divide these two instead of multiplying them." He put the pen back.

"Wait, can you help me with the other problems too?"

"Of course." You looked around, wondering where he was going to sit. You stood up from your chair, allowing him to sit down.

"Where are you gonna sit?"

"I can stand."

"Just sit on my lap." He said. Your reaction threw him off. You looked nervous.

You were the same girl that was having him grab your ass when you first met. You were the same girl that had not been afraid to ask for sex, even though you were drunk. You were the same girl that had asked him to cuddle you on your period a couple of weeks ago. Now you were nervous to sit on his lap!? Why?