-24-

Armin doesn't know how long it's been since he's seen you. All he knew was that it was too long. Exactly what he was afraid of, happened. His motivation for life has gone out of the window after losing you. He hasn't gone to work or school. He could barely get out of bed every morning, causing his health to decline.

Armin's friends were all worried about him and his health, so they decided to provide a plan. Jericho and Jamari had volunteered to stay with Armin to make sure that he was doing okay. The rest of them would just check up on him occasionally.

Armin didn't see the point of this since he was always spending time in his room. Every day was the same thing for him. He would get up, check your room, hoping to see you there one day, find out you weren't, regret his decision in telling you, then cry in his room.

Because of the twins, he wasn't allowed to drink his sorrow away. It pissed him off but he knew, in the long run, his liver would thank him. Also because of the twins, he had to take showers and brush his teeth, which was very hard for him some days. Armin really appreciated the twins being there for him but some days were harder than others.

"Alright bro, it's time to get up." Jamari busted into Armin's room, making him groan and hide under the covers. "C'mon bro, you been in bed all day."

"I like it here." His voice was muffled because of the blanket. Jamari sighed, ripping the blanket off of his friend.

"Get up, we're going out." Armin hid under his pillow. Jamari grabbed the pillow, chucking it across the room.

"Pick that up," Armin demanded, turning his body away from Jamari and folding himself into a ball.

"I will pick up everything once you get up." Jamari negotiated.

"Why's it so dark in here?" Jericho asked, turning on the light. Jamari tried pulling Armin by his arm when he noticed the vaseline container on his bedside table and the used condom on the floor.

"Bro!" He yelled, dropping his arm and stepping back. "You be fucking yourself, bro?" He asked, leaning forward but making sure not to get too close. Armin sat up, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah. I would be drinking but somebody and his twin hid all the alcohol." He gave Jamari a dirty look, who looked back at Jericho, who shrugged and left.

"I rather have him masturbate than put himself in a hospital," Jericho admitted before fully walking away.

"Can I go back to sleep now?" Armin asked, annoyed.

"No, go wash up. We goin out." Jamari said as he picked up the blanket and pillow, previously thrown, tossing them onto the bed. Armin groaned, heading towards the bathroom. "Nigga, come back and pick up this condom."

- - -

"Where are we going anyway?" Armin asked, sitting at the kitchen island.