-9-

"Fuck!" You cursed after missing the bowl and spilling cereal onto the counter.

"Potty mouth." Armin smiled as he entered the kitchen. You playfully rolled your eyes, grabbing the garbage can and swiping the cereal into it, washing your hands afterward.

"Ion even want cereal no more, that pissed me off." You closed the box of cereal putting it and the bowl away.

"So what are we doing today?" Armin asked, grabbing a bottle of orange juice from the fridge.

"I don't know. I don't have any plans for today."

"We already worked today." Armin chuckled.

"And today's Saturday so no classes." You murmured. "What if we call up everyone and have a party?"

"You think they'll come after such short notice. What if they have plans already?" You nodded, realizing that he made a good point.

"So what do you wanna do today?"

"You." Armin laughed, watching your eyes widen. "What? You're not the only one that can make dirty jokes." He took a sip of his juice.

"You're supposed to be the innocent one."

"I'm definitely not that."

"What makes you think that?"

"I'm a top, babe." He winked. Your eyes widened.

"You're a top?"

"I'm a switch actually. I don't mind being dominated."

"I'm a switch too."

"How do you know?"

"Armin, I'm a virgin, not a child."

"So, what I'm hearing is, you'll dominate me one day." He smirked, taking another sip from his juice.

"I could dominate you right now if I really wanted to."

"Do it then." He finished his bottle of orange juice, throwing it away.

"Silly boy doesn't know what he's getting himself into." You crossed your arms, shaking your head.

"I think I do." He took a step toward you.

"You don't and I'll tell you that right now."

"Then let me dominate you."

"Armin, I'm not letting you dominate me."

"Why not? I'm not violent." He paused, smirking. "Unless you want me to be." You widened your eyes.

"You're-"

"I'm what?" He took a step forward, whispering in your ear. "I'm making you hot." He gently bit your ear. You felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Fuck you." You cursed, playfully pushing him away.

"If you want me to."