59. Canopy

Author's POV.

"Now won't you like to show your face Mr. Potion maker?" Jin pulled the boy infront of them.

"Hwang Hyunjin, Second year student

"Hwang Hyunjin, Second year student... fire." Jin smirked. "Soon you'll be thrown out of this school."

"He is the one who gave potion to Yoongi hyung?" Tae walked closer.

"But he is too pretty to be evil...." Jungkook said but bit his tongue as Taehyung glared at him.

"But we have enough proof against him...now let's go and-" Jin paused mid sentence as he felt a weird smell in the air.
Hoseok is sending scent signals...? Jin frowned. But isn't that for emergency? Oh my god! They're in trouble!

~~

"Thanks Hoseok..." Yoongi said as he pulled Jimin into his arms.

"Don't mention. I sent an emergency message to Jin hyung... they will be here soon." 

"We're here!" Jin said breathing heavily.

"Jimin!! Where are you!?" Taehyung directly ran to his best friend and pulled him out of Yoongi's arm. He hugged the boy tightly.
Tae's hands trailed to Jimin's upper back and, "Jimin! Are you bleeding?!" Tae gasped. He turned the boy around.

"Jimin...how did that happen!" Yoongi asked tensed.

"You....um...I...I don't remember..." Jimin resisted eye contact.

"I did that...right?" Yoongi stepped forward.

"What!?" Jin gave a confused look. 

"Hyung...." Jungkook looked at Yoongi.

"He didn't do it on purpose...." Hoseok added. "His father was controlling him."

"I already knew it...sorry to say Yoongi hyung, but why is your father such a-" Tae flinched as he felt an energy wrapping around his neck. He screamed as his body was pulled up in the air. Yoongi directly pulled Jimin to his back.

"Tae!" Jungkook stretched his hands to pull the boy back to the ground but his hands were pulled back and were tied with magic.

"Ju-..n...koo....k" Tae cried as his breathing got abnormal.

Jin raised his hands to help Taehyung but even his hands got tied by magic too.

Hoseok looked around as he moved towards Yoonmin.
The forest suddenly turned dark as smokey shadows started to rise up from the ground towards the sky.

Hoseok and Jimin gulped looking at the smoke that slowly started to form a canopy over them. Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook were still trying to get free but instead of helping them Yoongi stood there frozen like an iceberg. Jimin stood as closer to Yoongi as he could.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok whispered his eyes wide open and Yoongi just gave him a nod.

Although they read about how darkness pulls people into the dark side of magic but this was not what they imagined it was something like this. And for Jimin, he didn't even know what was happening.

"What is happening.... Yoongi?" Jimin asked in his cracked voice. Yoongi directly pulled him into his embrace. "Don't worry baby, I'll not let them hurt you." He kissed on his head and pulled away a little. He looked at Jimin, "but promise me...if he succeeds in his plan, if he turns me into a monster...you'll not hesitate to kil-"

Jimin placed his finger on Yoongi's lips. "Sush...." He pecked on his lips standing on his tip toes.

"I'll"

*pecks*

"never"

*pecks*

"let"

*pecks*

"that"

*pecks*

"happen!"

Yoongi nodded. "I love you baby!" He kissed on his cheek.

"I love you too..." They leaned joining their foreheads and Hoseok watched them in 'aw'.
But as much as he liked watching yoonmin romance like us...but his eyes suddenly fell on a figure walking into the canopy with fire in both hands. He blinked a few times and it was finally clear for him.
It was Yoongi's father.

"Guys...." Hoseok pointed.

"He is back!" Jimin said and Yoongi stood infront of him. "Stay behind."

"I gave you chances....alot of chances." Mr. Min joined his hands and the fire disappears. "I'm sad that my son couldn't make ne happy even for once." He moved his hands to his sides. "But it's okay... because IF YOU CAN'T LET ME GET WHAT I WANT, YOU WONT GET TO BE IN PEACE EITHER!!!" He raised his hands up pulling down shadows and turned them into two weapons.

"Don't do that!!" Jin yelled.

Mr. Min threw the weapons towards Yoongi. He attacked on the weapons with his magic but the they moved past his magic. It was not strong enough to stop the weapons. Hoseok sent a strong air to stop the weapons but they were way more powerful.

"No!!" Jin screamed as the weapons got closer to Yoongi.

"I love you Yoongi!" - Jimin.

And-

______________________________________

Oh Jimin-shi please don't do anything stupid.... 😩