5. He touched me

I don't know what to name this chapter 🙂

Author's POV.

"No.. nothing. I was just telling Mr. Namjoon that I was waiting here for you." Tae said and Jimin trusted him at once.

"Ok. Let's go to our rooms then." Jimin walked and Jungkook walked close to him.

Namjoon gave a last smile to Tae and walked off. Taehyung paused infront of the room that they formerly were in, where they found thier animals.
"Jungkook... aren't you going to find your animal??" Tae asked.

"Yes Jungkook...we already found out ours...i think you should go in too." Jimin added.

Jungkook was nervous but he still nodded and took small steps. "Tae!" Jungkook turned and Tae raised his eyebrow as this was the first time Jungkook called him. "S.. sorry to call you this...but can you come with me please..."

Tae shook his head. "No no don't apologise, oviously you can call me that. And ofcourse I'll go...now let's hurry up." Tae said going towards him.

"And what about me huh bitch!?" Jimin asked.

"You go and set up your room!" With that Taekook left the boy alone in that long hallway. Jimin sighed wish I don't meet anyone there ....

~~~ Warning: abusive! ~~~

Jimin was getting nearer to his room when he realised someone was following him and before he could react he was spanked. Jimin yelped at the sudden touch. It was gross and uncomfortable.

He wanted to look back at the person but he was already being pinned on the wall.
"G..get away....p..please.." he wanted to act strong but was unsuccessful. His fear could be felt in his voice and his body started shaking as he felt small.

"Oh speccy fresher....your ass is so fuckin soft and squeezy." It was Chan. And Jimin could not ever feel weaker than this before.

"I'll c..complain to the p..principal..." Jimin tried to pull away.

"And do you think I'm afraid of that motherfucker.....huh baby???!" Chan sniffed oh the younger's neck sending shivers down his spine.

"Your lips look delicious....I want to taste them." Chan leaned but Jimin tilted his head.
"No..no.. please don't do that..." Jimin begged with teary eyes.

"It was not a question Park Jimin..." Chan smashed his lips on Jimin's a nd kissed him hard. Jimin kept fighting him but as if he could.... Chan finally pulled away and Jimin was now sobbing, he felt disgusted and his eyes couldn't take it.

And to make it worst, Chan kept touching him at different places. Jimin was now crying but Chan didn't stop he pinned his hands above the younger's head and held them tight so he couldn't move and started kissing and licking his neck.

Jimin was internally cursing himself for coming there all alone. Where the fuck are you Tae!?
Jimin was already a mess and now Chan slowly touched his crotch.
"No! STOP!!! Please STOP!!" Jimin screamed in a high pitch. Maybe the whole school could hear him now but Chan was a leech. He didn't care.

Chan slowly started rubbing his hand on Jimin's member and went back to kiss his lips. Jimin's tears were falling like rain. He didn't know what to do.

"STOP!!!" Jimin screamed. And this time Chan went a little away.