36. Hurt without Bruises

Author's POV.

Jimin turned and walked towards cupboard.

"Jimin...what are you doing??" Yoongi asked as he stood right behind the boy. Jimin didn't say a word. He just opened the door of the cupboard and started to take out his clothes. He didn't bring a lot of clothes to Yoongi's room so it was okay for him to carry them in his hands.

Jimin turned and walked towards the bed, he placed the clothes on the bed. He un buttoned the shirt he was wearing and threw it on the floor.
"Jimin what are you- " Yoongi spoke but Jimin showed him a palm signalling him to stop speaking.

"I don't want an explanation Yoongi..."

"Jimin please atleast let me explain-" Yoongi pulled him closer but Jimin pushed the boy away.

"I said I don't need an explanation Yoongi..." Jimin said a bit angrier than before.

"Jimin!!" Yoongi yelled and held both of Jimin's hands tightly. "I'm sorry..." He said softly.

Jimin looked at him as tears rolled down. "Why do you always have to do this???" He asked.

"I'm sorry~"

"No!!...stop saying that..." He tried to pull his hands away but instead Yoongi pulled them closer and kissed them.

"I'm sorry....please don't go."

"I don't-" Jimin was cut in between.

"I love you Jiminie!" Yoongi pulled Jimin close and pressed their foreheads together. "Jimin...you need to take that medicine again..." Yoongi said as he pulled away and touched Jimin's forehead. "Your fever-"

"I'm okay just let me-"

"Jimin no...." Yoongi cupped his face. "You can be mad at me as much as you want but your health is more important. Let me fetch the tablets!" He said as he ran to fetch the medicines.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and then at his hands. He doesn't even care about the situation.... He opened the front door quietly and ran out not before carrying his clothes.

Jimin's POV

I quietly came out of his room and ran towards the fresher's rooms. I heard a lot of mumbling but that were the least I could care about. I ran as fast as I can but my headache was back. "Arh!" I squealed holding my head as I stopped holding a wall.

Wrong place for you to come back.

I waited at that position for a minute until my head got a little better but then to maje it worse I hear Yoongi screaming my name from a distance.

Does this guy have any sense?? he is literally screaming my name infront of the school. Oh ofcourse not...how can he have senses. I rolled my eyes and started running until I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!!" I bowed.

"You are Ji-" she was about to say something but Yoongi grabbed my wrist and turned me around

Author's POV. 

"What are you doing Yoongi!?!" Jimin pulled his hand back and glared at the said boy. Yoongi just opened his palm and showed Jimin the tablets that he was carrying.

"You need to take these Jimin." He said.

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at the girl. "I'm sorry Miss..." With that Jimin walked passed her.

"Wait!" She called. "You know what?? I can't forgive you!" She said.

"What??" Jimin asked softly as he walked back towards the girl. "Did you get hurt, Miss?? I'm really sorry. I didn't mean-"

"Yes! I am hurt!!" She almost growled and Jimin had no idea what made her so angry. And to make it worse his head started to get heavy.

"I'm sorry?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"I can't see any bruise on you so how are you hurt??" Yoongi spoke. "And I never saw you around...are you a new transfer to our school??" He asked.

She just let out a sarcastic laugh. "Are you seriously gonna play dumb again Yoongi??" She looked at him but this time her anger was replaced with sorrow. "Did you really forget me Yoongi??" She asked her eyes turning glossy as she stepped closer to Yoongi.

Jimin was taken back for a moment. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and his fever and headache was not helping either. He directly stepped between them. "Wait- do you know him??" Jimin asked.

"Do I know him???" She laughed. "We dated for more than a year Jimin..." She said. And Jimin's heart couldn't be broken more.

"Oh." Was all Jimin could say as he slowly moved away from them.

"Jimin-" Yoongi tried to stop but the girl held his hand.
Jimin turned around and left.

Jungkook's POV. 

As I pulled off the posters one after another I heard a lot of giggles and mumbling around me. But I didn't really care. All I cared about was Jimin.

Then suddenly I heard-

Author's POV.

"Hey, isn't that this guy with Min Yoongi??" A girl pointed at the sad little Jimin that was walking down the hallway.

"Yes ofcourse that's the stupid hoe who stole my Yoongi from me!" Another girl said.

"Yoongi is not yours Lisa!" Someone said from the crowd.

"Anyone else has the same power as Yoongi here!?!" Lisa growled. "No right? So be in your fucking limits! He is mine!!"

"Lisa no!!" Another girl followed her maybe she was her friend.

"Hey you!!" Lisa yelled at Jimin and the poor boy looked back with red eyes.

"Y-yes?" He said softly.

"How dare you sleep with my Yoongi!!?!" Lisa yelled.

"Hey...what are you talking about? I don't know-"

"Shut up!!!" She glared at him. "Just shut up!! You think I'm blind??? Almost now whole school knows about you dating Yoongi..."

"What!?!" Jimin held his chest. His head was getting heavier and he almost felt like losing his balance any time. But he still managed to stay on his feet.

"Lisa calm down...i don't think he-" the other girl said as she looked at the crowd that was slowly building up around them.

"You can shut your mouth Jisoo!" Lisa glared at her. "Do you want me to tell everyone who is your so called crush??"

Jisoo shook her head. "I thought we were friends Lisa...." She said sadly.
And Lisa just rolled her eyes. "Well it was your mistake!"

"What a bitch!" Someone from the crowd mouthed but the murmuring stopped as Lisa showed her fire hands.

"And you little hoe!" Lisa said. Jimin looked at her with teary eyes. "please stop calling me that...i don't even know-" he was interrupted as Lisa threw the poster in her hand on his face.

"You don't know shit?? Fine. Then explain this!!"

____________________________________

What's gonna happen guys? Any idea?

Oh and sorry dear blinks for using Lisa as a negative role...

No hate to BLACK PINK