7. Party

Author's POV.

Jimin, jungkook and Taehyung walked side by side as they passed through the hallway where those shit happened to Jimin the last day. And for some reason that place looked more scary during night.

And finally after a quiet walk they reached the hall where the party was held. Taekook entered together and all eyes fell on them. They were not even completely in when people started murmuring things about them, bad for Tae because all Jungkook eyes were looking for was Namjoon.

"Joon the guy we saved that day

"Joon the guy we saved that day..." Jin said.

"Yeah..."

"Look he's over there!" Jin was talking about Jimin but poor Jimin and his height that he got compressed behind taekook so for Namjoon he thought Tae was the one who Jin and Hoseok saved.

"What!?" Namjoon growled with wide eyes anger boiling in his blood.

"Calm down! Calm down my son! And have a drink..." Hoseok offered Namjoon one of the blue green drinks.

"It's blue Hoseok..." Namjoon whined.

"Exactly it matches your magic!" Hoseok said and laughed.

"Do you know him Joon!?" Jin asked raising his eyebrows. It was clear for him that Namjoon knew the boy as he got angry so fast. But the two were talking about different boys.

"N..no... How can I know those freshers.. they just came yesterday..."

~~~

Taekook walked towards the table where some of their classmates were gathered and they bowed to them.
"Oh hi! You're Taehyung right? I heard you got electricity! That's so cool..." One of the girls said.

"Yes. I'm Taehyung and yeah I got electricity." Tae smiled.

"And you must be Jungkook....water.....huh? You look handsome Jungkook...." A guy said placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Oh come on Hyunjin! Stop flirting with him....he can't be gay...just look at those muscles so manly..." She looked at him with love eyes only to meet Tae's glares.

"Woah woah! Don't tell me that you're dating..." Another one said.

Tae looked down trying hard not to blush.
"Ah no! We're not...we hardly know each other. We're just friends..right Tae?" Jungkook answered not noticing even once how it hurt the other.

Tae forced a smile and nodded.

"And who's this cutie?" A bold voice said and the next thing they heard was a slam and Jimin yelp. Yes, he slapped Jimin's butt. (I wanna too but can't. #sadlifeu)

Jimin looked back with wide eyes.