21. Flashes

Do you prefer mpreg?? Because I do and I wanted to add it here.

Jimin's POV.

I knew I would sound like a desperate school girl but I can't hold it in anymore. He said that I don't love him, how can he when he was the one who avoided me for all these years.

I told him every thing... Everything that I felt at the moment. Maybe it was anger that helped me because without it I couldn't even open my mouth infront of him.

I don't know why but he spent most of his time at our house, playing video games with my brother or learning cooking from my mother. My parents loved him alot and so did I. Whenever they used to play games on our tv I used to go and sit on the kitchen table with my books only to watch his happy movements.

He spent all the festivals with us but still didn't ever look at me. There was a point when I was seriously done with his cold treatment so I decided to throw him out of my brain but silly me fell for a fuckboy who only wanted to use me. It was all going good until one day, he came with bad bruises on his face and he apologized to me and stated all those shit that was inside his head about me.

I was sure that maybe it was my brother who kicked his ass but as usual he ignored my question and went away.
All the kinds of ignorance and cold behaviour I got from them made me insecure of myself at some point but I still had Taehyung and I couldn't thank him enough for all that he had done for me.

All my thoughts started to rush to my eyes falling down as these salty liquids. I still didn't stop..i said everything that was on my mind. But didn't think of this one. Maybe my heart vomitted it on its own.
"Because I love you..."

I said but I regretted. I know he'll never love me but I still did it.. although I will feel like shit tomorrow but I still did it. I kissed him and he deepen it. I didn't expect him to react that fast but he did.

"Yoongi-shi..... I'm really scared!!" Bogum said as he stood there with a apple on his head.

"Don't worry! I know what to do..." Yoongi said.

"Are you sure??" Bogum asked.

"Ah yes! I am." Yoongi said with confidence before closing his eyes muttering something.
He opened his arms and then slowly pushed them in together and a small ball of red fire was formed in between his both palms.

Bogum freaked out just by looking at the fire. "Jimin see this!" Yoongi said as he threw the fire towards the apple but Bogum dozed in fear.

"Jimin!!!! Noo!!!" Yoongi could only scream that and the next thing that happened was Jimin's body hitting the ground. Both Yoongi and Bogum looked at each other with wide eyes before running to the little boy who was falling on the ground.

Yoongi quickly placed Jimin's head on his lap and Bogum started his rub his brother's hands in order to keep them warm. Yoongi touched Jimin's forehead. "Oh my god, bogum-shi!! He is getting cold...." .

"Yoongi, please make him better. Please!! Mom is gonna kill me if something happens to him..." Bogum was at the brink of crying.
Yoongi shook his head a little before looking at Bogum.
"I only read half of the magic...i don't know how to make it-"

"Are you kidding me!?? What are we going to do?!! What if something happens to him?!" He freaked out.

Author's POV.

"You hurt me??" Jimin whispered and Yoongi paused.

He remembers....

"I-"