49. (Rose)line

Sorry for leaving y'all on hanger. Enjoy my sweethearts!😘

Author's POV.

So what actually happened was....

Few minutes ago.

Bogum knocked on Yoongi's door like a maniac. He was banging loud.

"What!!!?" Yoongi growled opening the door.

"Are you out of your spell, Yoongi???" Bogum asked.

"I don't know. I was about to take a shower but after a few minutes i was cuddling with Jimin's sweater then I was about to have breakfast but again I took a nap. And now I am hungry when I woke up."

"Oh god. You're going in and out of the spell..." Bogum sighed. "This is sick. What are you now??"

"I think I'm normal now." Yoongi skretched his nap.

"Then I think we can go watch the match." Bogum said and Yoongi's eyes went wide. "We have the today!?!" He asked in complete shock.

"Yeah....?"

"I'm the fucking captain of our air hockey team-" Yoongi ran a hand through his hair.

"Um..." Bogum gulped. "You were~"

"What do you mean by i was?"

"You didn't show up for any practice session Yoongi!! What do you expect!? They replaced you."

"With whom???"

"Bang Chan."

~~

"I guess we'll just have to go and sit in the crowd watching my teammates play..." Yoongi said walking next to Bogum with a small pout on his lips.

"Don't be sad bro! You still have another year." Bogum said.

"But my marks-"

"AAAARH!!" They were interrupted.

Yoongi and Bogum both ran towards the voice and it was from non other than Chan. His back was pressed against the wall and he was rubbing on the wall up and down.

Yoongi and Bogum looked at his with open mouths. They were seeing a very weird scene infront. And as Bogum was about ti speak, Chan started unbuttoning his shirt quickly.

As he threw his shirt away the two boys got even more shocked. His body was filled with rashes and nail marks maybe because of excessive itching.

"Arrh~!! Who fucking did this to my body!?!?" Chan growled as his hands moved towards his pants.

"Damn is he going to- ew!" Yoongi looked the other way. "Bogum let's go!" He said.

No response.

"Bogum?" Yoongi looked at the boy who was watching Chan with wide eyes. "let's go idiot!!!" Yoongi smashed his head.

"But he is- "

"You're fucking straight, Bogum!" With that Yoongi pulled his best friend away with him.

"Wait wait wait! Yoongi!" Bogum stopped.

"Now what!?" He asked annoyed.

"He is the captain Yoongi...." He smirked.

"He is the captain and? OMG!! HE IS THE CAPTAIN!!!" Yoongi jumped.

"You still have a chance. Run!"

~~

"Where the hell his Chan!!?!" Soobin yelled as the other three boys sat in there seats confused.
"I already told that he is not responsible." He crossed his arms. "but you guys were so trustful on him. What do we do now?? Gi out there and let the other two schools laugh af us?" He glared at the boys.