37. Out of control

Y'all I was half asleep when I wrote this.

Author's POV.

"You don't know shit?? Fine. Then explain this!!" She growled making the younger flinch.

Jimin removed the paper from his face. "I swear I don't- what the fuck-...!!" He felt his eyes fill with warm wet tears again as he felt all the eyes on him and realising that almost everyone is now aware about him and Yoongi. And most probably he'll get suspended from the school.

But that was the second thing to care about. He already had some excellent grades so any magic school out of Seoul would take him but the most embarrassing thing was that if the teachers find out Yoongi would no more be under the spell and Jimin would be forgotten again. He would be known as one of the whores of the school about whom he heard a lot of gossips about. And this was making him more sick than he already was.

Jungkook tried pushed through the crowd as he heard Jimin's swearing. He wanted help the boy but the people were really stubborn, they were not letting him go past them.

"I- I...-" Jimin tried to speak.

"What!? lost your voice???" Lisa asked still giving death glares. "You know what you can get his cock...but trust me he'll never be yours." She laughed. "You're just another one of his flings that he forgets the other morning." She said and laughed.

"Hey! S-stop saying that!" Jimin said with a hint of anger in his voice and he somehow fucked up because that pissed Lisa alot.

"Why?? Are you gonna do something??! Huh? Whore!" She said.

"I said stop saying that!! I didn't sleep with Yoongi!!!" Jimin balled his fists and soon purple flames came out of it.

"Are you showing me your power hoe?-ah!" Lisa squealed as Jimin threw a fire ball at her shoulder.
"You little slut!!" Lisa growled as he pushed Jimin away with a fire fist on his chest.

"Jimin!!" Jungkook screamed as the boy flew through the air and for the first time in life Jungkook forced himself to do what he have never done in his life.

He pushed his hands forward and before Jimin could fall on the ground he was held by two big hands of water that formed a cup with Jimin inside it.
All the students gasped seeing what just happened.

Jungkook didn't even spare them a glimpse. He directly ran towards the hands and dismissed the magic as he held Jimin in his arms. "Jimin-shi are you okay?" He asked looking at the boy in his arms.

"It-it burns Jungkook...." Jimin whimpered. "I... I think... I will-"

"Jimin you'll be fine don't worry! Jimin-shi open your eyes... Jimin-ah..please open your eyes, talk to me., Jimin... Jimin... Jimin-shi!!!" Jungkook shook the boy but he was unconscious already.

"You're so dead

"You're so dead." Jungkook placed Jimin on the floor carefully and walked towards Lisa who was also looking at him with shock. And in a second he hit the girl with a huge wave of water from his hands.

All the students that were surrounding gasped and most of them started running away. It was really rare for a water element student to be this dangerous so it was a once in a lifetime thing for them.

The girl screamed in pain as he started hitting her with water balls continuously. At this point his snake was wrapping itself around his forearm and was hissing towards the girl. It was evident that Jungkook was out of control. Some of the senior students tried to stop him by words but they were of no use.

"S-stop.....I- I can't breathe..." Lisa whimpered.

"You need to die for what you did to Jimin!!!!" Jungkook growled as he pushed another huge ball of water on her chest making the girl finally loose her balance and land on the concrete floor.

"S-stop p-please..."

Jungkook lifted his hand up and was about to attack again when a voice stopped him.

"No kookie don't do that...." It was soft and calming. Jungkook wanted to kill her but that voice was somehow controlling his powers.
What the hell?? How can- how can someone control my powers...?

He gave up. He threw his hands down and turned around. While some of the students picked Lisa up and walked away.

"You shouldn't have done that kookie...."

"Tae~!" Jungkook ran towards him directly as he saw the boy

"Tae~!" Jungkook ran towards him directly as he saw the boy. "S-she hurt our Jimin...." Jungkook hugged Taehyung as he cried on his shoulder.

Tae directly wrapped his arms around Jungkook. "Sush....it's okay.. he'll be okay."

"No...." Jungkook sniffled. "He said... it-it was burning..." *Sobs* "he is not okay...."

"He'll be okay.... I promise. Jin hyung took Jimin with him. He'll help him, okay?" Tae said as he rubbed the other's back.

Jungkook slowly pulled away and looked at the place where he placed Jimin. "When did he take Jimin??" Jungkook asked he wiped his tears.

"When you were busy hitting that girl..." Tae said looking a bit disappointed in what Jungkook did.
"You were out of control kookie... what was that?"

Jungkook held Taehyung's hands. "I'm sorry.....i have ruined everything...." He cried.

"No-"

"I should have never asked you to be friends with me!" He sobbed.

"Kookie no-"

"I'm such a disappointment to both you and my parents.... I'll never be able to learn magic after they know about my element and powers. They'll throw me out of their house. I'll not have anywhere to live. I'll have to sleep on the roadside. I'll have to eat trash. I'll have to beg for money. You'll no more be my friends after that. I'll be lonely. And I will want to end myself-"

"Jungkook shut up!!! Non of that will happen okay!?" Tae cupped his face. "I'm not disappointed in you... I'm happy for you." He smiled as Jungkook looked up at him with disbelief. "I am really happy that you're finding your hidden powers kookie.... They won't call you weak ever again." Tae wiped his tears with his thumbs. "And even if your parents throw you out which I'm sure they won't. Then you can live with me at my house."

"Thank you so much Tae...." Jungkook got closer and Tae leaned in. Their lips were getting closer but Taehyung hugged him.

Why didn't you kiss me Taehyung? Jungkook's heart sunk.

You don't know how I'm stopping myself to not kiss you.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️