34. Posters

Author's POV.

"Oh my god! I never thought that was important....will something happen now??" Jimin asked.

"No, don't worry. Now can we go back to our room? My butt hurts." Yoongi said sleepily.

"Your room...you mean." Jimin corrected as he opened the door.

"Our room." Yoongi said and Jimin smiled.
As they walked out of the washroom Jimin heard some weird noises.
"Yoongi did you hear something??" He said, looking at the dark hallway behind them.

"No...maybe someone's just making out..." Yoongi took Jimin's hand. "Let's go." He said as he turned Jimin around. But Jimin turned his head back still looking at the dark trying to figure out what made those sounds.

"Jimin...look front while walking." Yoongi said as he pulled Jimin with him. 

"That was close..." First voice said.

"Yeah that was. So they're really dating huh?" The second voice said.

"Yeah... isn't it so obvious now? But why are they hiding it?"

"We gotta find out that shit too."

So Jimin was right. The noises he heard was made by them. But who are they?

~~

Yoonmin came back to their room and changed into their PJ s.

Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's desk, doing his homework but something was off with the boy and Yoongi noticed it. He grabbed a chair and dragged it slowly towards Jimin. He placed the chair right next to Jimin and sat.
"What's wrong baby? Is something bothering you??" Yoongi asked as he wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin just shook his head and leaned on Yoongi, placing his head on the elder's chest.

"Tell me...." Yoongi said removing Jimin's bangs from his forehead. The younger didn't say a word. He just hugged the boy tightly and closed his eyes. "Are you tired...?" Yoongi asked again but there was still no response.

"Yah jimin-ah~" Yoongi stroked his head. "Tell me what's making you sad."

"Suga hyung....i don't feel good." He said. Yoongi directly pulled away and placed his hand on the younger's forehead. "Are you sick?? Oh my god why didn't you tell me earlier!?!" Yoongi stood up.

"Suga hyu-"

"Stop speaking and sit on the bed.."

Jimin nodded and went to sit on Yoongi's bed. He was not well physically but that was not what was bothering him.
"Suga hyung...can you please listen to me first...?" Jimin asked.

"What is it Jimin?" Yoongi said as he looked through the medicines in his medical box.

Jimin sighed. "Hyung....just come and sit here... I am fine I swear. Just listen to me."

"Yeah tell me...." Yoongi jumped on the bed and looked at Jimin.

"I don't feel good." Jimin pouted.

"That's why I was looking for the medicines Jimin...."

"No....you don't understand. I have got a really bad feeling."

"About what?"

"Those noises, hyung... I'm sure somebody was watching us."

"I don't think there was anyone in that dark hallway. But even if they were then what's the problem. I mean we were at the boy's toilet and anyone could be there..."