40. Park's Plan

Author's POV.

"If you want you can fuck him for your satisfaction." He shrugged. "But you can't take it any further, Yoongi!"

"Dad!!"

"Don't. Raise. your. voice. At. Me Yoongi!!" He growled. And in a second Yoongi was thrown on the wall. His body hit the wall the poor boy fell on the ground holding his chest.

"Stop!" Jimin begged as he saw Yoongi coughing blood. "He is your son-"

"I know he is my son..." Mr. Min grabbed Jimin's nape and made him look at Yoongi straight. "Don't we look alike??"

"Leave him alone!!!" Yoongi yelled.

Jimin whimpered but tried to get the man's hand off him. "L-let him go.... Please~ he needs a doctor."

"That's the last thing you should worry about. He had gone through alot of these situations in his childhood- oh actually worse than this."

"W-what???" Jimin looked at Mr. Min and then back at Yoongi. His eyes were glossy. He realised that all those time Yoongi went to his house with bruises on his body were not actually because of his clumsiness but because his father used to hit him. "How can you do that?- ah arh!" Mr. Min tighten his grip on his neck.

"Leave him Dad!! Please!!!" Yoongi yelled but fell on his knees. What did he do to me?? My heart aches so bad.

"Yoongi no!" Jimin tried to run towards the boy but ofcourse the man pulled him back. "What the hell did you do to him!?!"

"I told you I used magic to get him out of that fucking spell." He took out a black knife from his back and pressed it's sharp side against Jimin's cheek.
Jimin froze. "N-no..."

"Leave him...dad....please~ I- ah..i beg you..." Yoongi's eyes turned red and then the redness disappeared as his eyes turned pitch black.

"What's happening??" Mr. Min frowned. "Did you do anything, you brat!?!" He looked at Jimin but the poor boy had no idea. He was looking straight at Yoongi who was still staring at him with complete black eyes.
"Jimin!! Did you do something!?!" Mr. Min pushed Jimin away.

"What? No! Why will I do that- you're the one who used magic on him!!"

And as Jimin and Mr. Min were busy arguing Yoongi let out a loud whimper. "Jimin~!! He-help....it burns!!"

"Yoongi..." Jimin went towards the wall making sure not to touch it again. "What burns??! Are you okay??" Jimin was at the verge of crying. "Are your eyes burning??? Yoongi fucking answer me!?!"

"I- I need you- arh!! M-my body is burning..." Yoongi rolled on the ground.

Jimin nodded vigorously. "Mr. Min... Please take this wall off. I need to help him."

"Do you think I'm dumb!?!" He rolled his eyes. "I won't fall for your little act!" He wrapped an arm around Jimin's neck.

"Aaarh!" Jimin squealed as he tightened his grip.

"Ji-jimin... I- I need you baby- aah arh.... please help me~!" Yoongi begged.

"He is....not lying." Jimin said breathlessly.

"This can't be true. My magic can never go wrong-"

"Aaarh!!!" Yoongi screamed. "I'm dying!! Jimin!"

"What the fuck- how can this be true!?!" He let go of Jimin. "no no no- what did I do???"

"Let me help him!!"
And this time Mr. Min snapped his fingers, removing the wall around Yoongi.
Jimin directly ran to Yoongi and placed his head on his lap. Yoongi directly took the younger's hand and placed it on his chest.
"I love you~"

Jimin felt like getting a new life as a tear rolled down his eyes and landed right on Yoongi's cheek. "I love you more than anything." Jimin whispered.

Yoongi pulled Jimin's head down and Jimin closed his eyes. He was about to kiss Yoongi but the boy stopped. Jimin was about to say something and Yoongi placed a finger on his lips. "Act like we're kissing..." He whispered.

"What? Why??" Jimin was confused as hell.

"I'm acting about my body..."

"Wait- but your eyes??"

"Uh? My eyes?? Don't worry I'm fine."

"But why are you acting??"

"I spotted Tae and Jungkook around that window... I'm sure they'll help-"

"What are you guys whispering!?!" Mr. Min asked with a disgusted look on his face.

"You won't want to know."

"Yoongi~"

"Hm-" and before Yoongi could speak, Jimin pressed his lips on Yoongi's. Mr. Min looked the other way, he was disgusted by them.

"I can't believe you're doing this Yoongi!" He stated.

"What was that for?" Yoongi asked as Jimin pulled away.

"Because I love you... truly."
Yoongi took Jimin's hand and stood up.
"Are you guys done yet??" As the man turned around his eyes turned into two balls. "You shouldn't have done this Yoongi!!" He growled.

Yoongi looked like he didn't give a shit. He just smirked at his father and wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist pulling him closer.
"Oops! I did it Father."

"You little shit!!" Mr. Min attacked both the boys with a big ball of yellow fire but bad for him our couple was flown up by a powerful wind.
"At your service Min Yoongay!" Hoseok smiled as he came inside the room opening the doors wide.

Jimin held Yoongi's arms tightly as they were up from the ground. "Sorry bab, your first time flying is in such a situation." Yoongi winked.

Mr. Min glared at Yoongi. "don't be this dumb Yoongi! You two are nothing infront of me!!" He made another big ball of fire with his hands.

"Yeah right we're not!" Hoseok smirked. "Oh but who said we're only two?"

"What??" Mr. Min looked at him with confused eyes when a huge amount of water was poured on his head, wetting him from head to toe. "What the fuck!?!"

"Ah Jungkook! You were supposed to pour that only on his hands." Hoseok sighed.

"Oops sorry ahjussi!" Jungkook bowed to Mr. Min. "I'm new to this." He smiled.

"Stop this bullshit Yoongi!!...you won't fight with your father for that boy!!" Mr. Min growled.

"Father??" Bogum said walking inside. "You're his father??? Do you even know what being a father means???"

"You?!!-"

"Don't growl at my best friend Mr. Min." Yoongi spoke with an emotionless face. "I would have killed myself if it wasn't of him."

"This is all your plan isn't it??" Mr. Min looked at Jimin and then at Bogum. "this was all your plan to take my son away from me... You Parks will never succeed in this!!" Mr. Min snapped his fingers and both Bogum and Jimin fell on the ground unconscious.

"Jimin!! Bogum!!!" Yoongi cried. "What did you do to them!?!"

"I already warned you Yoongi. You should have not gone against me."

_____________________________________

"And like other lovestories...will our love story have a happy ending too?" _ someone asked me this and now when I think of them I feel like puking.

What an amazing love story, isn't it?

The plot is changing...
I hope I don't forget the ideas till the next morning.

Thanks for reading ❤️