11. Pillow Wall

Author's POV.

Jimin panicked after hearing what just Taehyung said. He was shocked, who would have done that to Yoongi..? Did someone had crush on Yoongi and they would try to get into his pants after Yoongi was out of sense?? These were the questions running in his mind.

Jungkook went to Jimin and held his hand. "Don't worry Jimin. He'll be okay!" Jungkook said.

"But what if they throw me out... thinking that I spelt him??" Jimin sais.

"It'll probably wear off in a day or two." Tae added.

"But how am I supposed to deal with this for 2 days!!?!!" Jimin asked and covered his nose and mouth with his hands.

"You should've just let him be there...." Jungkook said softly looking down at the ground.

Jimin nodded. That's not as easy as you say Jungkook...how can I leave him there on the floor in pain? Jimin thought.

Knock knock.

The three of them looked towards the door.
"Who could this be??" Taehyung asked moving a bit back and Jungkook stood infront. Was he trying to protect Taehyung? Maybe he was unconsciously. But that meant alot to Taehyung as he lowered his head trying hard not to turn into a perfectly ripen strawberry.

Knock knock.

"What do we do now??" Jimin asked and neither Jungkook nor Taehyung replied.

Knock knock.

The knocks started to increase and now Jimin was worried about Yoongi. What if he wakes up? What if he walks up to open the door? And these thoughts were enough to walk towards the door and taekook followed.

Jimin took a deep breath and turned the door knob. Tae hid his face behind Jungkook and for Jungkook...um...he was trying to look strong.

Jimin pulled the door open.
"Oh hey, Mr. Park. Are you having a late night party or something!?" The dorm guard said sternly and the three sighed relief.
"And you two!" He looked at Tae and Jungkook. "When are you planning to leave huh?"

Jungkook gulped and before he could say anything Tae spoke, "Sorry Mr. Lee but his roommate locked the door from inside and wasn't letting him in.. that's why we came here.."

"Oh really!? Then why are you here?? Maybe giving company to this weak kid.. isn't it?" The guard said and Jungkook looked down.

"He. Is. Not. Weak." Tae stated with an emotionless face and grabbed Jungkook's wrist. "Let's go kookie!!" Tae pulled him with him as he rushed out leaving the man and Jimin by themselves.

Did he just call me k-kookie ?? Jungkook smiled.

Why did I even call him that!!? Tae internally cursed himself for saying that.

~~

"So, Mr. Park...are you going-" Mr. Lee started but couldn't complete.

"I'm going to sleep! Good night Mr. Lee..." Jimin closed the door on his face and locked it quickly. He then turned around and....

"Yoongi??!"