50. Let him

I know it's been 2 weeks or something like that...but can't help I'm loaded with work. 🙃

Author's POV.

"So that's what happened!" Yoongi said as he looked at Jimin who was just playing with his fingers. He sighed. "Did you even listen to what I just said?"

"Yes." Jimin replied still busy with his hands.

"Jiminie~" Yoongi whined as he held his jaw and made Jimin look at him.
"Listen to me-"

"Don't listen to him Jimin. We don't have any prove." Taehyung said with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, he is right! We can't trust them." Jin said.

"Them?" Jungkook gave a questionable look. "I thought you were only talking about Yoongi..."

"No. By them i mean the tops." Jin scoffed. "We can't trust the tops.... Come on Jimin...let's go." Jin gave his hand which Jimin quickly held and stood up, ready to leave.

"Jin..!!" Yoongi whined. "Stop telling stupid things to him. He'll have bad thoughts about me." Yoongi said.

Jin looked at Yoongi but then shook his head. "Come on Jimin... I'll tell what he did last year-"

"Hyung!!!"

~~

At night.

"One work!....i gave you only one fucking work and this is what to come back with!?!?" Mr. Min growled as he pushed Rose with his magic. She cried in pain as her body hit the hard concrete wall.

"Don't you dare cry!!-"

"Please let me see my d-dad..." She whimpered.

"He doesn't care about you!!" Mr. Min grabbed her hair. "He doesn't want to see you either..." He laughed. "I bought you from him...psst... don't you get it? He chose money above you!!"

"N-no...i don't trust you!! H-he is my father...he would never-"

"Do you think I'm lying!?!" He threw her on the floor harshly.

"N-no~h"

"He sold you. And now you will have to do anything that I want you to!!....and that includes you marrying my son."

"P-please~ h-he doesn't love m-me anymore....." She cried. "Let him-"

"Let him what!?!? Marry a boy??? And cut my nose infront of the world!?!?!" He slammed his hand against the wall.

"Just let him be happy....for once...."

______________________________________

Sorry guys it's not a long chapter. I'm really very busy with school work. School is literally choking me 🙂💔

But I have an announcement to make!!

I am publishing a new book 😌

Full of fluff, romance, love and most importantly, crazy experiences of Yoonmin with their baby.

Yes, there will be a baby.

I don't want to spill much but the it'll be super cute. I mean it!

And I'll put its cover page when I'll update the next chapter of this book.

Stay safe everyone~ your life matters a lot.
Don't strain yourself but do study cause I regret not completing last year's course😢