31. Butterflies

Hey dear readers!
How are y'all? Hope you're doing fine..

I just wanted you to know that if I don't update for a week or more remember that I'm not dead but I'm just in my lazy mode.

I was also thinking of maybe make a second part of "The Bad Guys' Desire" if you've read that book.

So what do you think, should I?

Author's POV.

Soon their class started and their teacher walked in. "Good morning students today I'll teach you how to make your own truth teller plant." He was a tall man with a well built figure, but was really sweet by behaviour.

All the students greeted him back and the class started.
"Okay students... I'll tell you the procedure to make it but this will only be told once so concentrate!" He took his note book out and turned some pages. "So students... you'll firstly take a clear glass jar with a lid and take some gold water. After adding two spoonful of gold water you'll have to add three hair strands of white witch and then two drops of unicorn tear. After the hair is completely soaked in the liquid mixture add one spoon of magic powder but remember to put your colour."

The teacher completed and all the students looked at each other with confusion. The teacher smiled. "Even if you get it wrong it'll still work as a truth teller but there will be side-effects." He said. "Good luck! now I'll take my leave." With that the teacher left the students all by themselves.

"Oh god Tae this is so hard!! I didn't even understand what some of the ingredients were." Jimin complained.

"Yeah I agree. And what the hell is a witch's hair!?! Does she donate her hair to our school??" Tae asked and both of them laughed at their own joke.

"Don't worry Jiminie....this is very easy for me, I'll teach you." 

"Really?!?" Jimin said it out loud and some students looked at him. "I mean really this new magic assignment is really very hard isn't it??" He gave a weak smile and rest of them nodded before getting back to their work.

"Chim...." Tae narrowed his eyes. "Are you hiding something from me??"

"Uh? What do you mean?? Why will I hide something from you- Tae give that back!!!" Jimin yelled the last part as Tae snatched his pen away.

"Tell me what you're hiding or this goes directly into the dustbin..." He smiled.

"What the- Jiminie I am warning you if I am thrown in the dustbin I'll come out and kick your ass." 

"Tae I'll tell you everything.." Jimin pouted and crossed his arms. "But now give that back.

Tae shook his head. "Uh-uh..." He placed the pen in his inner pocket. "You'll only get this only after you spill everything."

"Jiminie save me before I kill myself.... I'm pressed to his chest for God sake!!" 

"You're such a drama queen Tae." Jimin rolled his eyes and walked to the corner of the room.
Tae followed.

"Tell me..."

"That pen is not just a pen...its-....."

"It's?"

"It's Yoongi."

"It's what-" Tae directly took it out and looked at it carefully. "I am sorry hyung....i thought he bought this pen newly and he loves his stuff so I used the pen."

"It's okay Taehyung... anything for my baby's best friend."

"H-he said it's okay.." Jimin blushed.