45. Worth fighting

Author's POV.

"I was scared." Jimin cried holding the boy.
He never wanted to let go of the boy but still pulled away.
"What happened baby??" Yoongi asked with puppy eyes.

"Guys!! Can we put your romance aside for once. Someone fucking pay some attention on Bogum hyung too!!" Taehyung finally spoke.

Jin nodded and pressed his finger on the said boy's forehead making him wake up. "Wher am I?? Why are y'all surrounding me like a dead body??? Wait- am I alive!?! Can y'all see me???" Bogum asked looking up at the boys who were looking at him sadly.

Jin looked at Hoseok and secretly winked. Hoseok directly leaned on Jin and cried. "Oh Jin hyung!!! How am I going to move on from this!!?" He fake cried. Jungkook and Taehyung looked blank at them.

"Guys what are you talking about-" Bogum panicked.

Jin started crying too. "he was such a good human being..." He cried. "I'll miss him so much!!"

"Can't you guys see me!?!"

Jin kicked Namjoon's leg and sighed him to act with them too. Namjoon whimpered lowly but still started crying. "I can't believe he already left us!!! Come back brother you'll be missed!!!"

"Oh no!! I'm really dead!" Bogum looked at the sky as tears rolled down his eyes. He was crying.

Jimin buried his face in Yoongi's chest. "Can we go??" He whispered tiredly. Yoongi nodded as they walked away.

"Wait- you guys are playing with me!!!" Bogum stood up and threw flames at the three. "If I was dead Jimin would cry the most! And he is walking away now." Bogum huffed and the boys laughed.

"Sorry hyung. But it was not our plan." Jungkook smiled and turned to look at Taehyung but he was already walking away.

"Hey Tae!" Jungkook grabbed his wrist. "Are you okay?" He asked.
Tae didn't look at him. He just nodded. "Yeah. Why won't I be?" He pulled his hand back And started walking again.

"You're leaving already??" Jungkook asked as he followed the boy.

"Yeah. I'm tired."

"Are you doing to sleep without eating anything??"

"Yeah."

"I think we could have dinner together."

"Yeah- what?" Taehyung turned back. "What did you say??"

"I think we could have dinner together.....?" Jungkook gave confused expressions.

"Oh." Was all Taehyung said before turning around and walking again.

"So, would you like to???"

"Um....." Tae looked back again. And this time Jungkook looked at him with hope eyes. "No, sorry. I am sleepy."