22. Louder

Ok so before starting I just want to tell you....

✨I'm shy✨

Author's POV.

Warning: matured content.

"Uh-uh... Yoongi~we need to stop~" Jimin moaned as Yoongi sucked on his neck.
"Are you sure??" Yoongi smirked against his bare skin and started to suck on his collar bone.
He was neither rough nor too soft of a person and that's where Jimin felt his body burning. Yoongi slowly lifted the boy up and made him sit on his lap, in a position where both their crotches were pressed against eachother and Jimin couldn't help but feel hard in his lower part.

"We~... should...stop- ah~" Jimin said between his soft moans but Yoongi could clearly see what his body wanted.
Yoongi started placing soft kisses on the dark hickeys that were already decorated on Jimin's beautiful skin.

Jimin looked down at Yoongi and he could see pure lust in the younger's eyes. Although Yoongi was hard to sexually turn on, he was now hard just by looking at the younger's lust full eyes and half torn shirt through which his hickeys were clearly visible.

Yoongi trailed his hands all over Jimin's chest feeling his erected nipples. "Wow..." He whispered, eyes glittering with pure lust and Jimin gulped.

"Yoongi we-"
Yoongi made him stop by placing a finger on his lips. Jimin looked at Yoongi with doe eyes that somehow still depicted innocence and that was not good for Jimin because Yoongi was getting a big- I mean huge problem there.

Yoongi slowly pushed his finger into Jimin's mouth and Jimin looked at him with wide eyes. "Suck baby~" and Yoongi's most manly voice was enough to make the younger's cells move. Jimin hesitated internally but but eventually felt his tongue feeling Yoongi's long fingers and sucking on them with closed eyes.
"Good baby...."

Yoongi started to unbotton the rest remaining buttons of Jimin's shirt and watched the boy sucking his fingers with a exposed upper body that was a full course meal for Yoongi.
"Oh baby...you seem good at sucking..." Yoongi said as he pulled out his fingers and Jimin gulped again hearing what Yoongi just said.

"Yoongi were not doing-" Jimin couldn't complete because he was placed on the dining table. "Yoongi...we eat, here..."

"What else do you think we're going to do??? But we'll just eat eachother..." Yoongi winked with a perverted smirk on his face. He directly pressed his lips on the younger and pushed his tongue inside his mouth. "You're the~...most tasty....thing I've ever tasted." Yoongi said licking his lips and Jimin blushed hard.
Yoongi pulled him close and Jimin wrapped his legs around the other's waist.

"I want you so bad...baby" Yoongi stated as he sniffed on Jimin's neck.

"N-no..." Jimin felt his heart breaking while saying that but what else could he do? He just couldn't get his first time done with someone who'll probably forget everything.
"I don't want to-"

"Please... Jiminie~" Yoongi touched his erected buds and Jimin flinched. "I promise to make you feel good."

"I-its not-" Jimin paused as he bit his lower lip as Yoongi started rubbing his member against his.
"Oh my-ah~~" Jimin held Yoongi's arms as he felt his cock getting hard so fast. It was never like this before. He felt exploding hot but good at the same time. "Ah-ah~~Suga...fuck!"

"You like it, don't you??" Yoongi said as he started moving faster and Jimin nodded covering his mouth with his hand. "Comeon say it, baby..." Yoongi pulls the younger's hands away. "Say it baby!"

"Ye-yes~" Jimin whispered. "Ah-ah-ah~its....it's...-"

"Louder baby!" Yoongi ordered.

Jimin looked at him with teary eyes. "the guards will hear- ah~"

"No they won't... I sound locked this room with magic.." he pecked on Jimin's lips. "Now louder!..." 

"I...ah... i said...ah! Ah~ I said I like- ah~suga... i like it so much!!" Jimin finally felt relief, he was not trying to hide his emotions anymore and his moans sounded like music to Yoongi.

"And?" He asked.

"I-I...want...it...ah~ more!" Jimin squealed but regretted the very next moment as he felt his stomach curl up as Yoongi started rubbing against him at an abnormal speed.
"I...feel like my-ah ah~ breath is stopping!"

"You're close....let's let it out together...baby.." Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck pulling him as close as he could and shut his eyes.

"I'm- I...-"

"Wait for me baby-"

"I-I.. can't!!" Jimin shivered in Yoongi's arms as he came all over himself inside his shorts. "I can finally breath~" he leaned on Yoongi's chest with closed eyes.

"But I'm not done yet!" Yoongi started moving again and Jimin widened his eyes.

"I- I'm..ah~" Jimin held him tightly and Yoongi moved.

"Arh!" After a few more moves Yoongi finally came and both the boys looked at eachother. "Did you like it??" Yoongi smiled.

Jimin placed a soft puch on his chest and hugged him, hiding his face. "Stop asking these questions!!" He complained. "This is so embarrassing..."

"Jimin..." Yoongi lifted his chin, making their eyes join. "You don't need to be embarrassed....okay? Because I love you, more than anything!!"

"Okay. But can we sleep now, hyung??"

"Again??" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"What!?" Jimin looked at him. "I deserve everything after what you just did to me!!" Jimin huffed.

"Okay okay my angel.. let's sleep." Yoongi lifted Jimin bridal style and placed him on the bed.

"But we're dirty.."

"Shall I-"

"No! I'm shy!! Get lost I'll do it myself..."

"But I-"

"I said no!!" Jimin ran into the bathroom.

After a few minutes.

"Go to sleep, Jimin!" Yoongi said as he pecked on the younger's lips for the fifteenth time.

"If you keep looking at me like that.. I'll never ever be able to sleep." Jimin played with his fingers.

"But I can't stop doing it..you're so cute."

"You're the cute one here, Suga hyung. Because I'm the hot one." Jimin chuckled.

"Oh I agree!! You're so fuckin hot that I feel like doing it once mo-"

Jimin covered Yoongi's mouth with his small hand. "It's better we sleep!" He said. Yoongi nodded and hugged him buring his head in Jimin's chest.
"I love you Jiminie"

Jimin hugged him and closed his eyes.

I love you more.

________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

👀

Ok I'll regret this after reading it tomorrow.