Chapter 38

When Jimin pulled back from the kiss he laughed, "you are such a dirty girl."

She booped his nose, "then I guess you better clean me up."

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, "oh I will, but first I'm going to get you just a little bit dirtier." He slammed into her and omg, this was, she didn't even have words for it.

"Jimin," she whimpered.

"Say it again, louder." He growled as he was pounding into her.

"Oh fuck, right there Jimin. I'm so close." He hit her g-spot a few more times and she was screaming out his name and a bunch of incoherent nonsense. She sagged against his shoulder, "I'm not sure I can walk or even stand after that."

He chuckled, "that's fine with me, we can take a bath." He walked them into the bathroom and got the tub ready all while she was wrapped around him. He stood in the tub, "Peach, I need to turn you around." He looped his arms under her legs and held her bridal style while he got settled in the tub. He gently sat her down between his legs. 

Jimin grabbed the shower attachment from the faucet and got her hair wet, then his magic fingers went to work on cleaning all of her hair. The loofah was gliding all over her body, he was making her horny again and it was like he knew, "don't worry Peach, I'm going to fuck you again as soon as we are clean."

She whimpered because the emotions that were going through her body were overloading her brain. "I love you Jimin."

He stopped his hand, he brought it up to her chin, and pulled her to look at him. "You do?"

His eyes were full of unshed tears, they were just waiting to fall over, "why are you crying?"

"Answer my question first, please." His lips were so close to hers that with every word he said he touched hers lightly.

"I do, I love you."

His lips crashed into hers, he lifted her up just enough that he could slide inside. "I love you Emevol, God I've waited so long to hear you say that." He was moving so slowly but it was still amazing, tears were still falling and it was making her cry.

They came together, their tears mixing as they swallowed each other's cries of pleasure. "I love you Jimin, so much."

"I love you too, thank you for letting me complete the bond." He turned her around so he could clean her back, her head dropped down and she groaned from how amazing it felt. 

"Shit, ouch. Oww, oww. Jimin it hurts." 

He was slightly frantic, "what hurts?"

"I got shampoo in my eye, owww." He giggled a bit, and it made her glare with the only eye she could open, "this isn't funny, why didn't you rinse my hair?"

"Come here," he rinsed her off, and then he blew on her eye "is that better?" Emevol pouted a bit and then shook her head no. "What can I do to make it better?"

"Kiss it better."

He kissed her eyelid so gently, then he kissed her lips. "I'm sorry I didn't rinse your hair, your confession sorta distracted me. I promise it won't happen again."

Emevol curled up in his lap and laid her head on his shoulder. "I forgive you, but only because you are so cute."

Jimin kissed the top of her head, "we should get out, Tae said that everyone is waiting on us to eat. Oh and Kook is hella pissy."

She sighed, "I did tease him big time this morning, I guess I'll need to do some damage control." The two of them got out of the tub and she ran to Kookie's room, she grabbed his favorite hoodie and then dug through his drawers until she found some underwear. Since she didn't have a room here she had stuff in all of their rooms. As soon as she found a pair she thought, naw. Skip the underwear, make him squirm.

Emevol haphazardly dried her hair and then went to go make Kookie not so mad. Jin and Joon smiled at her and told her good morning and Kookie wouldn't even look at her. 'Jimin I need your help with him.' He nodded his head letting her know that he was game.

"Jimin, can I sit in your lap? I wanted to sit in Kookie's but he's ignoring me."

"Of course you can Peach," he patted his lap and she went to walk over there but Kookie grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto his lap. 'That was easy.'

'No shit, thank you.' She turned to look at Kookie but he still wouldn't look at her. Fine, operation tease him into a frenzy. Em squirmed a bit on his lap, he squeezed her waist trying to get her to stop. She did, for about a minute.

She leaned forward so she could get a bite to eat, his hand slid down to her thigh. Em spread her legs a bit causing his hand to fall between her legs. Back to squirming, she could feel him getting hard underneath her. 'If you don't be still, everyone is about to hear you moaning my name.'

'Well I mean I don't have any underwear on, so have at it. See if you can get me to moan your name.'

They were sitting at the end of the table Jimin was on her right and Hobi was on their left. No one was looking at them so she slid forward even more towards his thighs, now his sweatshirt was no longer under her at all, it was bunched up at her lower back. Em felt him shifting behind her and then she felt his rock-hard cock touching her back. 

Emevol lifted herself up so she could reach for the apples that were a bit away, she felt his tip running through her lips. He was teasing her, so she stayed in her position just digging through the bowl. "Can't find an apple you want Princess?"

She smirked, "nope, still looking." She felt him start to push his way in and so she grabbed one and held it up. "Got it." Then she slammed herself down. He groaned and she just took a bite of the apple.