Chapter 51

Jk slipped out of Tae and Em fell down beside him on the bed. "Can either of you get up and shower?"

Both of them shook their heads no and he laughed. He walked off and showered quickly, then he came back and carried both of them to the tub. Both of them were sorta useless, so he had to wash them up. Not gonna lie though, they loved it. When they were clean he changed the sheets and then carried them back to bed. They fell asleep all curled up together. 

When she woke up the next morning Tae was laying between her legs with his head on her stomach and his arms wrapped around her and she had her head on Jk's arm. She didn't feel great, she needed to eat something and soon. She had to get rid of this nauseous feeling she was having. She might be having too much crazy sex because she's been exhausted and hungry for a while now.

It took her about 10 minutes before she could get out from Tae's grip. But once she did she threw on a shirt and went to the kitchen for some crackers. That seemed to calm her stomach down, thank goodness. She hated throwing up so much. Em felt soft kisses on her neck and Hobi wrapped his arms around her.

"You had a lot of fun last night."

Emevol grinned and turned around in his arms, "I did, but you know what could be even more fun?"

He rolled his eyes, "I'm not letting Yoongi stick his dick in my ass."

She bit her lip, "but you'll stick your dick in his ass?"

He sighed but didn't say no, "I don't think he'll go for that Sweetheart."

Em kissed his lips softly, "let me deal with that." Then she took off running towards Yoongi's bedroom. She ran inside and hopped on the bed right between the two of them. "Not even surprised to find you here." 

Jimin blinked his eyes open, "yeah well you had fun with two of my soulmates, what did you expect?"

Yoongi pulled Jimin closer to him and snuggled into him more. "Yoongi," she asked so sweetly.

"Not happening Princess, I don't care how much you beg."

This fucker, she knew he was interested so why is he being such a dick about it? Em pulled the sheet off of him and ran her hands up his thighs. "Please, just once? If you hate it, I'll never ask again."

He was growing hard, "I don't want to be a bottom." He whined.

"What if you love it though? Ask Jimin how pleasurable it can be."

He blinked a bit and then rolled his head to look at Jimin, Jimin rolled his eyes. "Obviously if it wasn't pleasurable I wouldn't have let you pound into me so many times last night."

"See?" Em leaned down and started kissing his inner thigh, "I promise to keep my mouth wrapped around your cock the entire time he's in there." He groaned, he wanted this he was just being weird about it.

She held her finger out to Jimin and he knew exactly what she wanted. He pulled it to his mouth and got it soaked. She scooted closer to Yoongi so he had to spread his legs, she wrapped her lips around his head and when she took him all the way down. She pushed her finger in. He clenched and arched his back a bit. His breath was coming out in spurts. But he moaned and she knew she had won.

Em popped her mouth off of his dick and pulled her finger out, "great, tonight that ass is Hobi's."

Then she hopped off the bed and went to shower in Jimin's room since she knew it was empty. 'Hobi? It's on tonight.'

He didn't even reply back, he just chuckled.

She puttered around the whole day. She cooked for the guys, did laundry, and cleaned. Yoongi use to have a bunch of people that worked here and helped keep up the house, but since they live here now and half the time they are doing things that they definitely don't want another man to see he moved them to another of his houses. That left the chores to the eight of them.

They didn't mind though, Jin loved to cook. She didn't mind laundry and they split the rest of the stuff between them. Jimin and Tae were only gone a few hours a day if they had class, Jk worked from home, and tennis season was over so Hobi was always here. Yoongi seemed to just be rich and didn't work. He mumbled something about stocks but she wasn't really paying attention. 

Joon was an editor at a publishing house but he worked from home a lot, Jin was an actor but he was in between shows at the moment so he's around a lot too. Not that she minded, she loved having them here and Yoongi assured all of them that he had more money than he could ever spend and that none of them ever needed to work unless they wanted to.

Em was sitting on the couch between Jin and Joon practically bouncing up and down in her seat. "Why are you so hyper?"

She shook her head no, she didn't know if Yoongi wanted them to know. But Jimin kinda ruined that, "she gets to play with Sope tonight."

Both of their eyes went wide as they looked at each other and at her. Yoongi groaned in annoyance from the dining room table and Hobi chuckled from the kitchen. "Fuck it you already know." She stood up and looked at the two, "let's get this party started."

Then she took off towards Yoongi's room. Hobi looked over to Yoongi who was blushing and avoiding his gaze, "come on. If we don't go she's just come back and drag us into your room."

"Fine," he grunted before getting up and zombie-walking to his room.

"Yoongi, are you sure you want to do this?"

He stopped and flinched, "I.. I'm not sure. Can we establish some rules?"