Chapter 27

"I can walk you know."

Jungkook squeezed one of her thighs, "I know you can, but I like carrying you." It made her roll her eyes, this kid is something else, for real. He kicked his door open and then he carried her to his bathroom, "don't take this the wrong way, but can you shower?"

"Why, do I smell?" She scoffed.

He pulled her down his body again so she could feel every bit of him, it made her shiver. He grabbed her wrist and kissed her mark before he frowned, he dropped her hand and looked at her. Jungkook squeezed her hips and his face was so close to hers, Em could feel his breath on her lips "you smell like him, it's all over you. If I knew that I was going to have you tonight I wouldn't mind, but I promised to be good so I'm going to need you to shower."

She couldn't even say anything, she just nodded her head. He let her go and walked over to the shower, he got it going and then he pulled out a toothbrush and set it down on the counter. "I'll go get you something to wear. I'll be right back."

Em brushed her teeth and then stripped out of her clothes, she was just about to step into the shower when he walked back in. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'm sorry, I'll go." 

He was stuttering over his words and he looked so panicked, "Jk, stay. Please."

He looked up from his feet, his big doe eyes were even wider "are you sure?"

She reached out for his hand, she needed to do this, she needed to complete the bond. "I am, please shower with me." He ripped his clothes off and she watched him, his body was covered in muscles and he was beautiful. He didn't have tattoos like Earth Jk did, or any piercings besides his ears but maybe he will in time. He's still young here, not much older than she was.  

He was growing hard right in front of her and it made her blush, she didn't know why it wasn't like she was a virgin and he's even made her orgasm before. Em turned around and bolted into the shower, she stuck her head under the water and just focused on cleaning herself. She knew he was smirking, she knew he was strutting into the shower like a mother fucking peacock.

She felt him behind her, he got flush against her and she gasped. He leaned down and whispered, "sorry Love, just trying to reach the soap." She felt his arm go around her and he grabbed the bottle of soap. Then his other hand reached around and grabbed the loofah, "sorry I needed this too."

Then he stepped back from her, she missed his warmth but it wasn't gone long. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her out from under the water, "you are going to drown Love." His chin was on her shoulder, she could feel his eyes on her. "Need help getting clean?"

You can do this, you need to do this. Your mother will hurt them and you if you don't get stronger. Em nodded her head once, she didn't trust herself to speak. He rubbed the washcloth all over her body, he was making her hot and bothered. He turned her around to face him, "I'm going to kiss you now."

His kisses make her toes curl, when he bit her lip slightly she moaned. Em heard him groan and he backed her up against the shower wall. She wasn't sure how long he kissed her, but the water was starting to get cold. "Kookie," she whispered. "We should probably finish getting cleaned up unless you want a cold shower?"

He blew out his breath, "after that kiss I need one, plus I can always warm us back up."

This cheeky little shit, she poked the freckle right under his lip and went to put shampoo in his hair. He grumbled but he took the hint and finished cleaning up. When they were done they dried off and he put his clothes on her. They swallowed her, his shirt practically came down to her knees. She yawned, this day was exhausting, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Em crawled into his bed and got under his covers, she looked around the room he was staying in and it had none of his personality. "Why are you frowning?"

"I liked your real room better, this one is so bland."

He smiled his bunny smile and did that adorable little giggle he always does, "you liked my room?"

"Of course I did, it showed off your personality. Why wouldn't I like it? Although now that I think about it, the last time I was in your room it wasn't exactly super fun."

He scoffed, "that wasn't my fault, I didn't know that you would get sick from just watching VR." She rolled over and laid her head on his chest, his arms went around her, "we were all planning on moving in here anyway, so it won't be long before I make this room my own."

She didn't respond, she just hummed a bit. His arms were rubbing up and down her body, he was constantly touching her, much like Yoongi did that first time. Touching her brings them comfort, and gives her comfort as well. Then why is this so hard? She leaned up and kissed him, she needed to do this. She needed to complete the bond.

Em got up and straddled him, her hands were in his hair and his hands were under her shirt and he was holding her against him as close as he could. He rocked into her and she moaned, he took that as encouragement. He flipped us around and he was hovering above her, I could feel him he was so hard. He started moving his hips back and forth and it was causing the greatest friction ever. She was getting close and it was causing so many conflicting emotions.

She started crying, she couldn't help it. "Love?" He asked so sweetly, "are you crying?"