Chapter 49

Em's father stood up to his full height, "please tell me that you are lying. Please tell me that I didn't lose my actual soulmate forever."

She wouldn't even look at them, "I'm so sorry. I had no control over it. I would have stopped it if I could have. I loved her and I wanted her to be happy. You would have made her happy." She lifted her head a bit, "you two would have loved each other so much."

He turned his head to look at her, "so it's true, all of it?" Em nodded her head yes, "how could I have been so stupid? My parents were dead by the time I found her, I had no one to ask about how soulmates work. I.. I didn't know. I sent you away for no reason." He fell down onto the ground and he was sobbing again, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

He kept repeating it over and over, she looked at her Aunt. She's not a threat, Em can tell. "Thank you for your help, Mara. I'm sorry that you lost your magic and Piper."

She smiled at her, a smile full of sadness and regret "soon she'll be free from her prison and in a better place."

"She has to pay for what she's done to us, to this country."

That got his attention, "but how? She's a witch and a very powerful one. I'm no match for her."

"But I am, I'm not as powerful as she is, but I'm powerful. Even more since I'm fully bonded with all of my soulmates."

He shook his head no, "I won't put you in danger. Let me handle this."

"How though?"

He grinned a creepy grin, "poison. Magic doesn't matter when poison is involved."

Mara shook her head no, "if you don't drink from the same bottle she will get suspicious."

"If I have to die, so be it. At least I can take down as many of them as I can."

Em grabbed his sleeve, "I just got you back, I don't want to lose you too."

The fire in his eyes softened, "I'll think of something. But I need to get back before she gets suspicious." 

The three of them said their goodbyes and then she left to get back to her soulmates. They were all waiting for her when she appeared back in the living room. They all surrounded her and asked a million questions, all wanting to know the same thing. Em got them to settle down and she told them everything. They were as shocked by the revelations as she was. 

She was in a daze for a few days, so much was on her mind that she felt like her brain had too many tabs open and 10 of them were playing music. 

Her soulmates were wonderful, they let her think things over without asking her a million questions. She was in the kitchen trying to cook but Joon and Jin were driving her nuts. They'd kiss her on the cheek and then walk away, they'd brush up against her, or she'd feel their breath on her neck. If they didn't stop she was going to burn dinner. "God damnit Namjin, stop it or I'm cutting you fuckers off for a week."

They snickered, "what in the hell is Namjin?"

Em looked up at Yoongi, "their ship name, you and Jimin are Yoonmin. Tae and Jk, Taekook." Then she grinned, "you also get shipped with Hobi a lot, you guys are Sope." She winked at both of them and they both looked shocked.

"Sope, what the fuck is Sope? That's not even remotely close to our names."

"Ah your stage names are Suga and J-Hope, Sope. Tae's stage name is V so his other Jk ship name is Vkook. There's also 2seok for Jin and Hobi but that one isn't as popular." She looked at Jimin, "poor Jimin gets shipped with EVERYONE, and 99% of the time he's a bottom."

Jimin choked on his water and Yoongi grinned, "well at least they got something right."

Jimin was glaring but she ignore it, "personally I'm waiting for Sope, it's always 50/50 on who is the bottom." She sighed and looked in the air like she was dreaming because she was totally visualizing it. "Whoever is the top is always a dom." Her whole body shook.

Jimin snorted, "looks like someone wants to see Sope."

Emevol winked at him, "you know it cutie."

Hobi's mouth was wide open, "fuck that shit, I'm not a bottom."

"Well, neither am I asshole."

She was full-on cackling at this point, "aww look at my two little doms bickering just like every damn fan fiction I've ever read." She walked over to Yoongi and sat in his lap, "you should try being a bottom, at least once."

"There is no way I'm letting anyone stick their dick in my ass."

Em scoffed, "oh so you can stick it in mine and Jimin's repeatedly but when it comes to you it's a no no? That's not fair." She leaned over so he could feel her breath on his neck, "are you sure you are into dudes? Because if you are just sticking your dick into things then you aren't getting the full experience."

She pulled back to look at him, she could see the interest in his eyes. He just didn't want to admit it. So she smiled so sweetly and pinched his cheek, "if you ask Hobi nicely I'm sure he'll fuck your ass for you. I'll even be there to suck up every single one of your orgasms that he pulls out of you from raming on your prostate."

 Then she got up and went back to cooking like nothing happened. Jungkook looked around and laughed, "we created a sex-crazed demon."

"You know it pretty boy, and don't think that you two are off the hook either. I'm just as interested in Taekook."

Tae gave her his boxy grin, "tonight, I'll gladly take it in the ass if you are there."

Em couldn't even think of a reply, then Jungkook loudly says "you'd take it in the ass regardless. Don't act like you aren't as addicted to my dick as she is."

 That made everyone crack up.