Chapter 19

One Week Later

"It's bad Yoongi, if we don't find her soon I'm not sure they will survive."

Yoongi looked at Jimin, his face was etched with worry. Jungkook and Hobi bonded with Emevol and now she's been gone for a week now. The guys couldn't keep anything down, their fevers were so high. "I don't know what to do, the Queen won't let me anywhere near the palace."

"Have you tried going to her?" Yoongi popped his head up and his eyes went wide.

"No, I've always called her to me."

"Then try, it's our only hope at this point."

"Knock me out, she's always been asleep when I called her to me. Maybe I have to be asleep too."

Jimin looked at him with a crazy face, "how am I supposed to do that?"

"Punch me, choke me, I don't give a shit. Just make sure that I'm out."

Jimin didn't want to do this, he actually really liked Yoongi. He enjoyed the days that they got to cuddle and spend time together. They had dubbed him the, "Professional Yoongi Handler." He seems to be the only one that can calm him down when he's in one of his fits.

"Alright, let's get you to the couch." They walked over to the couch and Yoongi looked at him and nodded. "Sorry Hyung," then he punched Yoongi really hard. It wasn't enough, it took a few more punches before Yoongi fell back on the couch.

"Jimin, what are you doing?" Tae yelled.

"It's okay Tae, we're trying plan b." Jimin explained his theory to Tae and then they waited to see if Yoongi left. "It worked, bring them back Yoongi."

Yoongi woke up, he was in a room he didn't recognize. He looked over and he saw them, all three of them. They were hooked up to IV's and laying on small beds. He pulled the tubes out of Jin and Joon's arms, then he went to Emevol. Please be okay he whispered. She looked as bad as Jungkook and Hobi did.

He pulled the tubes out of her, he wrapped her in his arms and then he held his breath until he passed out. He felt himself leaving but then he was snapped back into place like something was keeping him there. But it wasn't him that couldn't leave it was Emevol. He repeated the actions with Jin and Joon, he got them back to the house. The only way to save Jk and Hobi was to take them to her. 

"I have to take them to her, it's the only way to save them."

"Are you going to leave them there?"

"I don't know Jimin, that's up to them. I don't want to do this, but they are bonded." Yoongi took them one by one, by the time he got them there he was barely standing on his own two feet. He was weaving back and forth. He just has to get them to touch marks. He pushed their beds together and he got their marks to touch.

Then he collapsed onto the floor, he didn't know how long he had before someone came in here. He tried his hardest to stay awake, he didn't want to chance going back. Stay Yoongi, stay here for them.

He felt hands on his shoulders, "Yoongi wake up, where are we?"

Yoongi blinked his eyes open, "Hobi, are you okay?"

Hobi gave him his bright smile, "we are, where are we?"

"At the palace, I got Jin and Joon out but I can't get Emevol out of here. Something is stopping me, I think it's the Queen's magic."

"Okay, so we can't get her out of here in the magical sense. But what about physical?"

Yoongi tried to stand up but he was too weak, "I didn't try that because I didn't think it was safe."

Hobi reached down to try and help him up, "I'm not sure if you'll be able to make this journey. Jk and I will try, you get back home." Yoongi just nodded his head. Hobi walked over to Emevol and picked her up but he couldn't get her out, something kept stopping him. "It's not working, we can't get her out."

"You have two choices, we leave her here alone. Or you two stay with her and basically replace Jin and Joon as prisoners?"

"I'm staying, I'm not losing her again."

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, he looked so determined. "If you stay, she'll knock you out and pump you full of meds just like she did those two."

"I don't care what the Queen does to me, I'm not leaving her."

"As soon as I get better I'll leave, I promise to come back and check on you guys."

It took a while before Yoongi had to the strength to leave, but he did. He updated everyone on what was going on. Thankfully Jin and Joon were awake.

Jungkook looked down at his soulmate, she was sleeping peacefully. God he'd do anything to see her beautiful purple eyes again. Tears were falling down his face, he felt Hobi wrap his arms around him. "It's okay Jk, we're here. We aren't leaving her, ever."

It was comforting for both of them to be there together.

Something was wrong, the Queen got up and stalked towards the room that held those three. Does she need to up her dosage, she shouldn't have woken up yet but you never know. When she opened the door what she saw was not what she expected.

"What are you two doing here and where are the other ones?"

Jk stood to his full height, which honestly wasn't much more than Hobi's as he was only 19. "We're her soulmates, did you not notice that your daughter was dying from not having contact with her soulmates?"

Something flashed across the Queen's face, "yes I'm aware of the of the repercussions, I wasn't aware that she was bonded with anyone."

"Well she is, she's bonded with three of us and if we wouldn't have gotten to her in time she would have died."

Anger, that's the only thing that could describe the look on her face. "And what do I care if she dies? The sooner the better and hopefully before she has his child." Then she was gone.

"Child, did she say child?" Jk's big doe eyes were open wide. "Did you two ever?"

"No, it must be Yoongi's. He's going to be a father."

"We can't tell him, if he knows that she's pregnant then he'll burn the world down trying to get her back."