Chapter 12

"So I'm expected to have sex with all of you?"

"Eventually you'll have to, we don't know a lot about multiple soulmate bonds. We are the first ones in hundreds of years, probably longer since there's no recorded data about them. So we are kinda learning things as we go. I know that I have to hug Jk at least a few times a day or I'll get sick. I know that he goes to see Tae and Jimin a lot and I'm assuming for the same reason. But I haven't bonded with anyone but Jk and now you. I feel a pull towards the others and if I don't have physical contact with Jk that pull becomes stronger."

"Yoongi told me that every five days I'd have to see you otherwise we'd both get sick like we were earlier."

"And he's right, but if we connected sexually you could go longer without seeing me." Emevol snorted and it made him smile, "why can't I hear you?"

"I'm more powerful than you apparently, I can keep you guys out if I want and I guess it means I keep myself out from your heads." She looked down at the blanket and she was fiddling it back and forth between her thumb and finger, "I've actually been hearing your voices since I was little. They diagnosed me as schizophrenic, when I was 10 I realized that there were 7 different voices and they told me that I had multiple personality disorder. When I was 15 I realized that you guys weren't speaking gibberish, that you were just speaking a language I didn't understand. So I studied Korean."

She was grinning and laughing a bit, she had no idea why she was so comfortable with him now, "what's so funny?" He asked.

"I didn't know any of your names, but I could recognize your voices. You were dubbed Nathan." She started laughing so loudly, like she couldn't contain her giggles anymore. He leaned forward and tucked her hair behind her ear. Em started grinning at him, "you'll never believe who you are in my world."

He cocked his head to the side, "I'm in your world?"

She got on her knees and clapped, "you sure are, you are Jung Hoseok. You are 27 there though, here you are what 22?" He nodded his head, "you are the literal definition of human sunshine. Your smile lights up Army like you wouldn't believe. You can dance, but like it's more than dancing. It's I don't even know how to explain it, but the beat waits until you are ready before it drops. You can rap and sing, and you are a part of the biggest kpop group in the world."

He was making a surprised face, the one that he made at the concert when everyone was chanting his name and he pulled his in-ear out to hear it. It was adorable. "I'm in a kpop group?"

Emevol nodded her head, "yeah, what do you do here?"

"I'm a professional tennis player." She couldn't help the giggle fit that hit her, he said in an interview once that if he wasn't in BTS he'd be a tennis player. "Is it that funny?"

She waved her hand no, she was having a hard time catching her breath. It took her a bit to calm down, but she finally did. "No it's not funny, I don't even know how to explain it."

Hobi heard her stomach growl, "are you hungry?"

She sighed, it seems like she was always hungry here. But she hasn't eaten much the past 24 hours because of the withdrawals. "I am, sorry."

He grabbed her hand, "don't be, you have no idea how excited I am to cook for you. But I have to warn you, if he smells food he'll come out of his room."

Em sighed, she figured it was a possibility, "as long as he doesn't try to bond with me I'm okay with that."

That seemed to encourage Hobi, he grabbed her hand and the way they were positioned it made their marks touch. A full-body shiver went through her and she almost fell down, his arms went around her body to keep her steady. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"No, it's okay. It just caught me off guard." He didn't let go of her hand but he made sure not to let their marks touch. He only let her go when he had to start cooking. Em sat down at the table and just watched him. He wasn't making anything fancy, it looked like kimchi stew. But it smelled absolutely mouth-watering. 

He sat the bowl of soup down in front of her as well as a bowl of rice, he started to look a little awkward. "I'm not sure why I bought these, no one in this house likes them. But by chance do you like root beer?"

Emevol perked up, her eyes went wide "I love root beer, it's absolutely my favorite thing to drink."

He smiled and handed her the root beer, then he sat down and started eating with her, "he should be here any second, he always knows when there's food around."

They heard his footsteps running down the hall, "Hyung did you cook? I'm starving, I feel lik.. Holy shit, Emevol is here? Why didn't you tell me?"

Breathe child, she mumbled which made Hobi laugh. "She is here, but you can't bond with her. If you try she's going to leave again."

Jungkook started pouting, like big time. It's hard to resist with his big Doe eyes, but she's been an Army for years. He's gotta work harder than that to pull one over on her. He grabbed himself some food and sat across from her. "Why can't we bond?"

She took a deep breath, "look I didn't even mean to bond with Hobi, it was literally an accident. I promise that when I'm ready to bond with another one of you, you will be the first one I call."

That seemed to satisfy him because he gave her his bunny smile and started shoveling food into his mouth. "How long are you staying here?"

Hobi smacked him on the back of the head, "chew your food before you start talking."