Chapter 10

The guards' eyes went wide and the radio started going crazy. They were told to head inside and go immediately to the throne room. When they walked into the throne room, there they were, her parents. Her father stood up, "Amelia, is that you?"

"Emevol, my name is Emevol. My mother named me that when she found me in the woods as a baby."

Her father at least had the decency to look ashamed, "sweetheart we did it to save you."

She scoffed, "you did it to save the Kingdom, it had nothing to do with me."

Her mother walked towards her, she gently grabbed her hands "you were the prophecy, we had to do something."

Emevol was starting to get angry, "you made the prophecy come true by sending me away. Without me, there isn't an heir to carry on the family line."

She felt Yoongi behind her, he slipped his arm around her waist. Em felt herself instantly getting calmer. "I think this would be a good time for us to go. It was nice seeing you again your highnesses." He turned her around so they could leave.

"Will we get to see you again?" Her father asked.

Emevol wasn't going to answer him, she was trying to rein her anger in. Thankfully Yoongi is ever the gentleman, "I promise you will. You know how to get a hold of me." Then he turned back around and they left. When they got back in his car he turned towards her and he had the sweetest look on his face, "are you okay? Your hair was going black there for a second."

"I don't know how to explain this or even why I feel this way, but I don't trust my mother. Like at all."

"Thank fuck, I thought it was just me."

She whipped her head to him, "you don't trust her either?"

He shook his head no, "I don't know what it is, but there's something about her that I can't quite place my finger on."

The two of them headed back to his place, she was ready to get out of those clothes and to be with him. Before they even made it to his room she was pulling his clothes off of him. "I need you now," Em whined.

"I'm enjoying this whole soulmate thing," he said between kisses.

"Well, you are the only one that's getting sex out of this deal so you def are the winner." 

He picked her up and tossed her on the bed. "I never want to share you with the others."

Emevol started pulling off her dress, "well if you keep sexing me up like you do, you won't ever have to." She said cheekily. 

They spent the next several hours having as much sex as they possibly could. It wasn't until she literally started to fall asleep that they finally stopped. "Don't let him call me away, promise?"

"I promise love, when you wake up you'll be in my arms."

Yoongi wasn't going to fall asleep, if he did Hobi will call her to him and that's the last thing they want. He wasn't kidding when he said he didn't want to share her. But the only issue is, she's touched marks with him. She's going to need to touch him again at some point. Yoongi can last a month between touches, but he didn't know if it was different since she was the main one.

He got a text letting him know that the clothes he had ordered for her were there. Not that he didn't love seeing her in his things, but he knew that she'd need something if they went out. When she woke up a few hours later she was still in his arms. He was exhausted but didn't care. "Hungry?"

She snuggled into him tighter, "yeah, but I don't want to get out of bed. I'm too comfy."

Yoongi chuckled a bit, "I'll order the food, we can cuddle until it gets here. Does that work for you?" She didn't answer him other than nodding her head against his chest. Yoongi grabbed the phone and told the chef to make them something. 

The two of them spent the next few days in his bed, they made love more than he'd ever thought could be possible. Nearly a week after she'd bonded with Hobi she started getting sick. He knew immediately what it was, it was what he experienced the last few days before the others come. 

She was so hot, her fever had already kicked in. She'd get the shakes next, and then then start vomiting. Yoongi found the thread he needed, 'Hobi, get to my place now.'

'I figured you'd be calling me at some point, have the symptoms kicked in yet?'

Yoongi growled, that arrogant asshole this was their soulmate and he was acting like he doesn't even care. 'You know they have. She needs you. Can you please come help her?'

'I've been calling her all week and she never came to me, how did you stop her?'

Yoongi sighed, they'd been sleeping on a weird sporadic schedule just to ensure that he couldn't call her. 'I didn't stop her, I don't even know how to.' He was getting desperate, the tears started to fall. 'I'll convince her that she needs to see you more. I promise, just come help her.'

'I'll be there in 20.'

Hobi walked in, "you promise you'll convince her that she has to spend time with me? She's not the only one that it affects you know."

The elder looked at him and he looked like shit too, "you have my word."

Hobi nodded his head and walked around to the other side of the bed, he slid in behind her and pulled her from Yoongi's arms. She wrapped herself around him and sighed. He pulled her wrist to his and when their marks touched you could see them getting better. The color was going back to their cheeks. He held her wrist against his for a few more minutes and then he let go and just held her.