Chapter 34

Jk looked down at the sleeping Emevol with a huge smile on his face, he kept thinking how lucky he was and how he couldn't believe that she let him complete the bond and that she loves him. There was a knock on the door, he didn't even need to get up. He knew it was Hobi.

"You lucky bastard, I kinda hate you right now. I hope you know that?"

Jk smiled, "of course I do. Emevol is so much more amazing than I ever could have hoped for."

"Do you care if I lay down with you guys? I still feel like shit."

Jk lifted up the blanket and Hobi crawled in, Emevol reached out and grabbed Hobi's hand. They thought they had woken her up, but she was still asleep. It made Hobi smile, which in turn made Jk smile. "She's so beautiful, I've never seen this color red before. It's like someone melted down rubies and mixed it with a sunset."

"I know, it's gorgeous. But my favorite is her eyes, I love how the outer ring is a deep purple and the inner ring is a lighter purple. They look like jewels."

Hobi pulled her hand over so their marks could touch, she let out a peaceful sigh. "I won't be able to stay awake long, I'm sorry."

"Get some rest Hyung, it's been a hectic few weeks." It didn't take them long to fall asleep.

Em blinked her eyes open, 'finally awake Love?'

She nodded her head and reached out her hand to touch Hobi's cheek gently. He inched closer to her. 'I hope you aren't mad it's just we missed you so much.'

'I'm not mad Kookie and I missed you guys too.' Her hand was still on Hobi's cheek. 'He's devastatingly handsome.'

'What about me?'

She shrugged 'you're handsome too.'

He was glaring at her, she didn't have to see his face to know. 'Just handsome? He's devastatingly handsome and I'm just handsome?'

Em rolled over to face him, 'you right.' He smiled his bunny smile because he thought he'd won. 'You kinda cute.'

'Oh you are gonna pay for that.' He started tickling her and she was laughing so loudly.

Hobi woke up and smiled at their antics, "help me Hobi, please."

He reached over and grabbed her. He pulled her to his other side so he was between them. "Morning sweetheart."

"Morning," she whispered. She wanted to kiss him, so she did. He groaned but then he was kissing her with so much passion.

"I have to stop, you are very naked right now and after last night." He blew out a breath.

Holy shit she's naked. Jk laughed and tossed her a shirt. "Wait what do you mean last night?"

Hobi smirked, "I'm bonded to both of you so I know exactly what you two got up to." He leaned in close, she could feel his breath on her cheek. "I had to touch myself multiple times last night. And I doubt I was the only one. So now I'm going to punish you since you were such a bad girl."

He flipped her over and spanked her, when he was done his pupils were dilated. "Hyung, I wasn't done," Jk whined.

Em hopped up from Hobi's lap as Jk stalked towards her. "Don't you dare Kookie."

"Oh I dare, I dare a lot."

He chased her all around his room, she was squealing and laughing so hard. "Help!" She loudly yelled.

A very confused Jin opened the door, "what's going on?"

Emevol looked at Jk and smirked, she ran to Jin and jumped in his arms. "Jinnie, Kookie is being mean and tickling me." Then she leaned into him, "and Hobi spanked me cuz he said I'm a bad girl. I'm not a bad girl am I?"

Jin sucked in a breath and then he smiled his soft smile at her. "I'm not sure, after last night's activities." He closed his eyes and shook his head slightly. "You had every man in this house in a frenzy."

She wasn't sorry, like not even a little bit. She kissed him softly, "my bad." Then she grinned and hopped down. She took off to Yoongi's room and she was not surprised at all that Jimin was in there.

Since Jimin was the little spoon it was his arms that wrapped around her. "Morning Peach."

"Morning cutie," she reached up and pet his hair. "Looks like you two had fun." They both had love bites and marks all over their necks.

"Yeah well, that's what happens when we are bonded and you receive pleasure. It zips through all of us. It's even worse when you are bonded to both people. You had everyone in this house wanting to be touched. I know most of them spent their night bringing themselves to pleasure over and over."

Em reached forward and took their hands, she lined their marks up and ran her tongue over them. Jimin groaned and Yoongi moaned. She licked and sucked until Yoongi woke up.

His lips found Jimins and she's gotta say, it was hot. She scraped her teeth across their marks and saw their bodies shake before they both moaned into each other's mouths. "Perfect, now that you are up, come eat."

Yoongi watched his soulmate skip out of his room. "See isn't this so much better than being a stingy turd?"

"Shut up Jimin."

"Come on, let's clean up and head out there before she does something else."

Emevol was dancing and singing in the kitchen while cooking. She was so happy now that Yoongi was letting her bond with the others. She loves him with her whole heart, but the other six are amazing men as well. She placed her hand on her stomach, she couldn't believe she was pregnant and she couldn't wait to have this baby.

When they were done eating everyone was quiet. She could tell that they were having a conversation through the link. She crossed her arms and glared at them, "what?"

Yoongi's eyes looked so sad, "come here princess." He held his arms open and she went to him. She sat down in his lap and he had tears falling down his face. "I need to tell you something. But please know that I love you with all my heart and we'll get through this."