Chapter 25

"Uh nothing, it was nothing." She pulled away from him and ran to Tae, "hey want to show me your classroom?"

He smiled so sweetly at her, "of course, follow me."

She heard Jimin chuckle behind her, she knew he would be difficult. He'd flirt with a wall if it gave a reaction to him. Tae's classroom had so many instruments in it that it practically qualified as a music store. "Do you play all of these?"

"I can do the basics of all of them, but I'm not super proficient on those over there. This side is the main ones that I teach."

"Wow Tae, that's really awesome. Can you show me some?"

He was more than happy to oblige, he spent the next few hours showing off. But Emevol loved it, he seemed so happy when he was playing his instruments. Jimin sat down next to her and watched him too, "he's amazing isn't he?"

She smiled, "he really is. I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano. I just never had the time. I'm so jealous of people that can play any instrument. The only thing I can do is play the kazoo, and I'm not even good at that."

"Well in your defense, I'm fairly sure that no one can play the kazoo well."

"Are you getting hungry? I thought we could take you back to our apartment and we could have dinner together before we head back."

"That's fine with me."

He stood up and then reached for her, "some time, I want to dance for you." Then he turned to Tae and told him that they needed to head out.

Yeah, there's no way he can dance for her, if he dances like Earth Jimin does she won't survive or be able to stay away. Tae put his Sax back up and then he reached for her hand, the three of them walked to the car and he didn't want to let her go. "I can sit in the back with you if you want?"

"Please, will you?" They got settled in the back much to Jimin's annoyance and he drove them to their apartment. It wasn't far from the studio, which makes sense you'd want to live close to where you work. 

Their apartment was cute, a total bachelor's apartment but still cute. You could see their personalities all over the place. Tae walked into the kitchen and he started cooking, Jimin walked over to help. They moved around each other like it was a choreographed dance, it was beautiful to watch.

They touched each other a lot, Em wondered if it's because they are bonded soulmates or if it's because it's them. Earth Jimin is very touchy with all of the members but he's especially close to the other Maknae's. She wanted to ask what their bond was, it seemed that it was more than just platonic. But Yoongi said that he was the only one so she didn't. 

She had zoned out so long that they finished cooking. "Are you ready to eat?"

She perked up, "I am, it smells delicious too." They settled in at the table and ate, it was quiet, all you could hear were the sounds of our silverware hitting the plates and chewing. 

'Stay with me tonight Love.'

Em had to restrain herself from rolling her eyes, she didn't want them to know that she was talking to another soulmate and not 100% here with them.

'Please, I need you. I promise to be good.'

Snort, they both looked at her and she had to cover it up with a cough. Em drank some water and gave them a small smile, then she went back to eating. It seemed to work, they stopped staring at her at least. 'Kookie, you made me orgasm basically the first time we were introduced. Does that sound like being good to you?'

He was frowning, 'Love, please. I know that you love Yoongi and I know that this is hard on both of you. But I love you too, you'll be stronger once you complete the bond.'

'You just want to have sex.'

He was smiling now, she could see him. He was slumped down on his chair a bit and spreading his legs out. He licked his bottom lip and he had his bedroom eyes on. 'Well, it's a definite plus that's for sure. But that's not the only reason, your mom is scary and I want you to be able to protect yourself.'

He was right, but could she do this? Can she do this to Yoongi? 'I'll stay with you but I'm not sure about having sex.'

'I understand, thank you for staying with me.'

"Peach you there?"

"I am," then she giggled a bit. "Yoongi calls me Princess and you call me Peach, you two made me into a freaking Mario character." 

That made them both smile and then Jimin frowned a bit, "do you not like being called Peach?"

"It doesn't bother me at all, it's just funny when you put them together, that's all."

He let out a relieved sigh, she had failed her soulmates. She had one that's so traumatized that she was going to leave him and 4 that are so scared to do anything that's going to upset her, then the last two are more comfortable with her but she knows they want more.

Maybe she should just complete the bond, she knows it'll hurt Yoongi but he has to understand that it's necessary. Plus if what Hobi told her is true, and she's sure that it is, if she doesn't complete the bond with them her soul will shatter. "We better get you back," Tae said and it made Jimin frown before he agreed with him.

"Okay," she whispered. The entire drive home she was lost in her head. She didn't even notice that they were home.

Em felt a hand on her thigh, he squeezed it, "hey we're home."

She looked out the window, "oh, I didn't notice."

He turned back to Tae, "hey I need to talk to her. Can you give us a second?"