Chapter 8

Yoongi grinned his gummy grin and he kissed her thigh. "Good, because I'm nowhere near done with you either." He crawled up the bed and he hovered above her, it was like he was hesitating to kiss her. She fisted his hair and pulled his lips to hers, he groaned and laid his body down on hers. He didn't give her all his weight, but she loved feeling him on top of her.

Emevol could feel him getting harder, she wrapped her legs around his waist and hooked her feet behind his ass. She dug her heels in and pushed his length inside her. God, it felt so amazing, and she let him know just how much she was enjoying it.

She wasn't sure what time they finally fell asleep but she remembered that it was starting to get light outside. She heard his voice, he was calling for me. "Come to me Princess," Nathan was whispering.

Em felt arms around her but it didn't feel like Yoongi, she blinked her eyes open slowly. She recognize the room, she was there yesterday. She felt his heartbeat under her ear. Emevol scooted back and quickly realized that she was naked. She grabbed the blanket to cover her front, but behind her was another body. She heard his voice, it was Timo she means Jungkook. Em froze, "how did I get here?"

Hobi smiled at her, "well yesterday you were asleep in my arms and then you just disappeared. I was curious how it worked so I thought I'd try. Well, we both did, but it didn't work for Kook back there."

If they figure out how to call her to them, she was never going to get any peace. "Can I have some clothes please?"

Hobi nodded and Jk hopped up to go to the closet, he came back with a pair of jeans, undergarments, a shirt, and shoes. Everything was in her size. She raised her eyebrow at him, "Jungkook has seen you a few times, we bought accordingly." 

She nodded, "okay, can you leave so I can change?" They both got up, she looked at the clock and it was 6 am, she hadn't been asleep long. If she pull this off, she can get dressed and get back to her world before they come back in there. She quickly got dressed, then she made herself invisible and held her breath for as long as she could. It worked she fell asleep and let herself leave, she heard the bus jolt and she looked around. Thank God, she was back in her world. 

Yoongi should sleep for a few hours so in her time she didn't have that long before he'd start calling for her. "Where did you go?"

Emevol groaned, "why are you screaming at me?"

She could feel him frowning, "did you go back to him?"

"No, I went back home."

"Why did you leave?"

She sighed, "I'm not ready for all of this. I just found out about this whole soulmate thing. I'm fine with Yoongi, but all of you. I don't want that."

"Are you rejecting us?"

Hobi was getting angry, "I'm not rejecting you, I'm just not ready and unlike you 6. I won't leave Yoongi to die."

"We didn't leave him to die, the maknae's spend time with him."

Now she was getting angry, "barely enough time. I.. Just leave me alone, when I'm ready I will meet you guys."

He was smiling now, "oh Princess, our soul marks have touched. You'll start to crave me as much as I crave you. I have a feeling that I'll be seeing you very soon."

Then he left her alone, she got off the bus and headed to the nearest hotel. She paid by the hour, she kept her backpack on so she'd have all of her stuff with her. Yoongi should be waking up soon so all she need to do is fall asleep and he should call for her.

Emevol was right, as soon as he woke up he called for her and she went right to him. This time she had her stuff with her. "Where did you go?"

She frowned, "Hobi called me to him." Yoongi started to yell but she put her hand over his mouth, "listen please, he called me to him but I got away. I went back to my world and waited for you to call me back."

Yoongi pulled her towards him, he was grinning against her lips, "you missed me didn't you?"

"You are my soulmate, of course, I missed you."

"You touched his soul mark, you'll start to miss him too."

Em scoffed, "I doubt that highly, you are more than enough for me." Then she kissed him again, he was already naked and she was wearing way too many clothes. She pulled back and whipped her hoodie off. He reached around her and unsnapped her bra. Beautiful he whispered before he was back on her mouth. 

Yoongi laid her back on the bed and he pulled her pants and underwear off, all while kissing the crap out of her. He kissed down her body and then he attacked her pussy like it was his sole mission in life to make her cum. Em grabbed for his hand, he knew what she wanted. She brought his soul mark to her mouth and she started kissing it.

Feeling his moans against her pussy was euphoric, she started sucking on his mark and his moans turned more frantic. He pulled his hand away from her mouth and he bit her clit, as soon as her orgasm started he slammed into her. "Oh fuck," she yelled. He started moving fast, chasing his high but prolonging hers as well. When they finished he fell beside her with his adorable gummy grin.

"I'm so thankful that your annoying ass repeatedly called me to you. Because damn Yoongs, perfection."