Chapter 36

"Well we start slowly," Yoongi whispered in her ear and then he kissed her. It wasn't a demanding kiss, he wasn't asking for more than just that. Just a simple kiss to let her know just how much he loved and missed her.

"I love you Yoongi, I hope you know that."

He reached up and kissed her forehead, "I love you too Emevol, with my whole being."

She palmed his face and brought his lips back to hers, it was time for her to wake up and be alive. She rolled him onto his back and straddled him all without breaking the kiss. 'I need you Yoongi, please.'

'You don't have to ask, I'm yours.'

Em sat up and smirked at him, "but you aren't just mine, Jimin steals you away all the time." Then she started to pout.

He sat up and palmed her cheeks, "Princess, I.. I'm." He was scrambling for words and it was adorable.

Emevol smiled and started giggling, "I'm just giving you a hard time Yoongs, it isn't fun is it?"

His eyes narrowed and his face was so pissy that it was adorable, "oh no you didn't. You'll pay for that."

He flipped them over and he pulled her clothes off, "what are you going to do, take me to Hong Kong?" She quipped. And he did, he took her to Hong Kong so many times that when they walked into the hallway both Jimin and Jk were glaring at them so hard.

She turned to look at Yoongi, "should we apologize, I feel like we should apologize."

Yoongi scoffed, "naw, they are just jealous."

Jk stalked towards her and she took off running, "Hobi, Jin SOMEONE help!"

"They can't help you Love, they felt the effects too."

Tae was the first one she found, she ran towards him and jumped on his back. "Tae put her down, now."

Tae grinned at his soulmate, "not gonna happen Jimin." Tae started walking them backwards away from them but they were still advancing on them.

Em leaned over and whispered, "better move faster Tae or they are going to catch us."

He took off running and Em was giggling so loudly. Yoongi went to sit down at the table with the other Hyungs while he watched the Maknae's chase Tae and Emevol around the house. "I missed hearing her laugh."

Yoongi looked over at Joon, "I did too, I'm glad she's back. I hope it's for good."

All four of them watched their soulmates antics until they ran out of breath, they were all crashed in the living room on the couch trying desperately to catch their breath, while laughing hysterically. Every time they looked at each other they'd just start laughing again. "You guys going to come eat, it's probably cold by now."

"Sorry Jinnie, we're coming." Em stood up and pulled all of them to their feet and they made their way over to the rest of them. She gave the Hyungs a quick kiss and then sat down, which caused the other three to pout big time. "What is wrong with you three, why are you pouting like someone peed in your cheerios?"

"You kissed the Hyungs but not us," Tae whined. 

He was pouting and giving her his TaTa mic face, she rolled her eyes and said fine. Then she got up and kissed them. "Better?" Tae nodded and he looked so smug and adorable. She glared at him a bit, "I only let you win because I was hungry. Your pouty faces don't work on me, I've been an Army for years."

Then she crossed her arms in a huff, "it's kinda annoying that you know so much about us."

"Well Hobi it's not really you, it's just Earth's version. You guys have a lot of similarities but you are two totally different people. While you both have the same sunshine smile, you aren't as scary as he is when he gets angry. Don't get me wrong, you are scary but he is like a catholic nun that just caught you drinking on the church grounds instead of being in bed like a good little student scary."

His mouth dropped open, "I can be scary."

She snorted, "no you can't, not like him. I saw you cry over a bug yesterday. You screamed and made Jimin come catch it for you."

She saw it, the moment he went from sunshine to judgy dance teacher when everyone is fucking up. "Oh shit," she squeaked before she got up and took off running.

"You can run sweetheart but I'll find you." Em ran into Tae's room and hid in his wardrobe. She heard doors banging open and his heavy footsteps. "The longer it takes for me to find you, the harder I'm going to spank you."

She moaned and then smacked her hand over her mouth, she heard him chuckle. "Sounds like someone liked that idea." He was walking around Tae's room, he knew she was in there he just didn't know exactly where. "First I'm going to take those little shorts off and then I'll pull your underwear off with my teeth. Once that is done I'm going to bend you over the bed with your perky little ass up in the air on display. I'm going to start with your right cheek and then when it's nice and pink I'll move to your left cheek." 

He was getting closer, there was no way he can't hear her heartbeat, it was thundering so loud. But if that didn't give her away the panting sure would. "By then you should be thoroughly dripping down your thighs, so naturally I'll have to clean you up. For that I'll use my tongue, I'll lick you clean until your thighs are shaking and squeezing my head."

He's standing right outside the wardrobe now, "when your legs are pure jello, I'm going to put them over my shoulders and I'll slam into you over and over until you are screaming my name for all of them to hear." Emevol whimpered and he opened the doors to see her sitting next to Tae's shoes. "Found you."