Chapter 24

Jimin looked so nervous, so scared that she was going to reject him. "Sure Jimin, are you wanting it to just be us two, or Tae as well?"

He looked at Tae and Tae was making the cutest pleading face she's ever seen well she's seen it a few times, Army dubbed it his TaTa mic face. How could anyone say no to that? Jimin sighed, "all three of us if you are okay with that?"

He's being really nice and patient, "of course Jimin, as soon as we eat we can hang out until it's bedtime."

He smiled at her, it was a smile she's seen hundreds of times. He smiled so big and wide that you could no longer see his eyes. "Thank you Emevol, thank you so much."

She was going to go to him, to wrap him in a hug but she knew that would bother Yoongi. It's bad enough that Jungkook is close to completing the bond, if she shows affection to yet another one he's going to be crushed. Thankfully she didn't have to make that decision, the doorbell rang and that meant that the food was there. 

They sat around his table and ate, the Maknae's were being loud and chaotic. Hobi was joining in as well as Jin. Joon sat back and watched everything as well as Yoongi. They are so similar to their Earth selves, that it makes her smile. 

"Why are you smiling Princess?"

She squeezed Yoongi's hand, "no particular reason. I've just seen so many of BTS's shows where they gathered around eating and it was just like this. Loud and chaotic. It's nice to be a part of it, yes I realize that you guys aren't BTS. But still, as a fan, I gotta say this is epic."

He leaned into her, "is getting to sleep with a superstar all it's cracked up to be? Does my tongue technology work for you."

Emevol started laughing so loudly, she smacked his shoulder "I never should have told you that, omg."

She could feel it, their emotions. They were jealous of how close they are, but that's not something she can change other than opening up to them. She can't cross the sex line, especially with the four she last bonded with. She was sure that Jungkook will want to complete the bond here soon. But that's a problem for another day.

"Jimin, Tae, are you guys ready?"

Both of them jumped up so quickly that their chairs skidded back with a loud screech and Jimin's even fell over. He blushed bright red and apologized while picking it up. Em started laughing so hard, he looked at her and she saw the fiesty Libra. He wanted to say something but he was afraid of her reaction. 

She placed her elbows on the table and brought her hands together. "Jimin?" She asked ever so sweetly, his eyes softened just the way she knew they would. "Do you by chance fall out of chairs a lot?"

He gasped a little, then he groaned. Jk and Tae started cracking up, "how did you know?" He asked with his face hiding in his hands.

She smiled at him smugly, "Earth you has a serious issue with chairs. Like it's bad, so I was curious if it was the same for you." Then she stood up and reached out her hand, "come on before you hurt yourself."

He grabbed her hand and she gave Yoongi a kiss on the cheek, 'what about me Love?'

Damnit Jk, she turned to Jimin. "Give me a second okay?" She walked over to Jk, 'you are pushing it, bruh.'

'I know and I'm not even remotely sorry.'

It made her snort, she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. He moved his head a bit so she kissed the corner of his mouth. 'Still not sorry.'

Emevol pulled back and raised her eyebrow at him, then she walked over to Hobi and kissed him on the cheek, then Joon and then Jin. 'See being a turd wins you nothing.' Then she reached back out for Jimin's hand and then for Tae's.

When they got outside Tae looked at her, "do we get a kiss too?"

She couldn't help the giggle that came across her lips, Em stood up on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek, and then she looked at Jimin. He smirked and swaggered over to her. Emevol sighed but it wasn't an annoyed sigh, she got up on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek as well. "So what are we going to do?"

"Can I take you to our work?"

"Sure, that sounds great." They got into their car and drove for about 20ish minutes before they pulled up to a studio Rosamore Dance and Music studio. She turned to look at Jimin, "where did you get the name?"

"It was my idea, when we were first opening up the place we couldn't agree on a name. Then one day Rosamore came to me."

Em reached into the backseat and squeezed his hand, "it's my middle name."

That shocked both of them. "Really? That's your middle name?"

Why would she lie about that? Nerds, for real. She just nodded her head and went to get out of the car, they quickly followed her. "So what is it that you do here?"

"I teach dance and Tae teaches kids how to play several different instruments, his favorite is the saxophone."

That's on point for what she knew about Earth them. "Show me around please." Jimin's dance studio was so pretty, it had huge windows and mirrors on the other three sides. One of the mirrored walls was a two-way mirror so parents could watch without having to worry about their kids being nervous. 

Em blushed bright red, her thoughts turned hella dirty. Her and Jimin having sex on the floor and Tae on the other side watching. "And just what made you blush so hard Peach?"

She cocked her head to the side a bit, "peach?"

He walked over to her and pinched her chin, he turned her head to the side so she could see their reflections "your ass looks like the juiciest peach I've ever seen." He leaned over and nipped her ear, "now what were you thinking about that made you blush so hard?"