Chapter 28

Emevol shook her head no and she pulled his mouth back to hers,sheI can get through this. He wouldn't kiss her though, "Love what's wrong?"

Tears were pouring down her face, "I need to complete the bond, it's just I feel like my heart is breaking. I feel like what I'm doing is wrong, I know it isn't and I know I need to. I can do this Jk, just ignore the tears."

He sighed and pulled her into his lap, he was rocking her back and forth. "Love, if you aren't ready then that's fine. I will never force you, nor do I want to rush you."

"But my mother."

"We'll find a way to be safe, don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

He kissed her forehead so sweetly, "positive, plus I want you to want me as much as I want you. I don't want you to feel pressured into this."

She grabbed his hand and brought his mark to her mouth, she kissed it and he groaned. When she licked it his head fell back against the headboard. She kept kissing it and his moans were getting louder, she scraped his teeth against it and his whole body shook. She could feel him practically melting into the bed, he was out of breath and he had a lazy grin on his face. "Not that I'm complaining by any means, but what was that for?"

"You are being so sweet and patient with me, you deserved a reward."

Jungkook palmed her face and brought her lips to his, it was so sweet and tender. When he pulled back, he kissed the tip of her nose "I have to stop or I'm going to want a round two." Once she giggled he groaned, "I have to go clean up, I'll be right back."

He got up and grabbed a new pair of clean underwear and then he ran to the bathroom. She could hear the sink turn on and it made her giggle just a bit. He came back into the room and he was all cleaned up, "come on, let's get some sleep."

They snuggled up together 'I miss you.'

'I love you Yoongi.'

He smiled, 'I love you too. Get some sleep Princess.'

She breathed Jungkook in and before she knew it she was fast asleep. The next morning she heard loud banging and some yelling. She snuggled into Jk, her hand went across his body and she groaned, "Yoongi."

He pulled her tighter to his body, 'I'm sorry.'

She could hear Jungkook more clearly, he was pounding on Yoongi's door. "Get out here now."

"Come on, let's go. It's time for you to pay the piper."

Emevol got up and opened the door, Jk was pissed but once he saw her his face soften. "Love," he whispered before he pulled her against his chest. He was still glaring at Yoongi, she could feel the tension in his body. "Come on, soulmate meeting."

Jungkook turned around and pulled her to the living room, everyone was waiting out there for us. When Yoongi walked in Jk pointed to the couch and told him to sit. Yoongi was grumbling about Jk respecting his elders but Jk wasn't having any of it.

"Look, we all know how you feel. We get it, you don't want us here or to share her. But the way you are acting is affecting Emevol. Did you know that last night he was practically hyperventilating about sleeping with me?"

Yoongi went to say something but Jimin stood up, "she cried in the car yesterday, she said that she feels like she's cheating on you. The guilt is consuming her and you are only making it worse."

Now it was Hobi's turn, "we aren't going to take her from you. We all agreed to live here so we could all be together, I don't know what more we can do but you have to stop this."

"You called her to you last night, you knew she was with me and you called her as soon as she fell asleep."

Em started crying, Jk wrapped his arms around her tighter. "I have to go." She cast the illusion that she was running towards the bedrooms but she actually ran the other way. She needed to go home, she needed her mother. She curled up on the laundry room floor and willed herself to leave.

When she opened her eyes she was sitting on her bed. It worked, she was home. "Mom, are you here?"

"Emevol, when did you get home?"

She left her bed and ran towards her voice, "just now. I have so much to tell you."

They were chasing after her, but somehow she was just a little bit faster. Then she disappeared. "It wasn't her, you were chasing her illusion."

Jin looked at Yoongi, "are you sure?"

"Positive, I've always been able to tell if it was really her."

"Where did she go then?"

Yoongi slid down onto the ground, "she went home."

"How do you know?"

He was pulling at his hair now, "I don't know how to explain it, maybe it's different because we completed the bond? But she's not here anymore, I know that."

"Well, then how do we get her back?"

"We can try calling her to us, but who knows if it'll work."

Jk stormed towards him and he picked him up and slammed him against the wall, Yoongi put up no resistance. He deserved this, it was all his fault that she ran. "You did this, with your insane jealousy. We never would have taken her from you, so why are you being such an ass?"

"Because of the prophecy," Yoongi shouted, his face was red and you could see the veins straining on his throat.

 "What prophecy? You already told us the prophecy."

His teeth were clenched tight, "I told you one, there is more than one prophecy concerning Emevol."

Jk threw him out of his arms, "tell us, tell us everything and tell us now."

Yoongi slumped back down on the floor and sighed. His hands were in his hair, "Fuck," he screamed as he beat the back of his head against the wall.