Chapter 39

'Can you keep quiet Love?'

Emevol snorted and everyone looked at her, she smiled and took another bite of the apple 'you are the one that just moaned like I took your cock into my throat. Can you be quiet?'

He slowly and softly moved his hips, not enough for anyone to notice but enough that it was getting them closer to where they both wanted to be. She clenched down on him, and he groaned. Then Hobi and Jimin groaned. Everyone looked around confused as to what was going on. She had her elbows on the table and was happily munching on the apple. 

Yoongi looked at her, 'please tell me you aren't doing what I think you are doing?'

'And what would that be?'

Kookie thrusts up a little harder and he hit her g-spot, if she wouldn't have been biting the apple she would have moaned loud enough for everyone to hear. This time Yoongi groaned with Hobi and Jimin.

Tae looked around wondering what was going on, he saw Kookie's head was leaned back on his chair and he noticed that the other 3 that had completely bonded with Emevol had looks of pleasure all over their faces. Then her orgasm hit and the last three joined in on the groaning. "Seriously Emevol, right now? It isn't bad enough you've been putting us through the ringer, now you have to rub our faces in it?"

Tae wasn't actually mad, he was just jealous. He got up and stormed to his room. Emevol looked like she was going to cry, "I'm so sorry guys, I didn't think about how much this would hurt you." She got up and ran after Tae.

He knew she would come and he hated himself for it, "go away Emevol, I know you and Kook didn't finish." He was being an ass, he knew it. But he wanted her to know how frustrated he is. 

She wrapped her arms around his waist, he didn't want to lean into her, but he was too drawn to her. "I'm so sorry Tae, I wasn't fair to you three. Please know that I want to complete the bond with all of you, there's nothing holding me back except the fact that I literally can't sleep with all of you in one day." She sighed and her head rested on his back.

"Do you forgive me?"

His shoulders released the tension they were holding, "of course Emevol, I'm sorry I acted like that. I'm not sure what come over me. Can you forgive me?"

She turned him around in her arms and looked up into his dark eyes, "there's nothing to forgive Tae Tae. Can I tell you a secret?" He nodded his head yes and she crooked her finger at him, he leaned down so she was level with his ear, "I love you, I was going to wait until our first time together, but I didn't want to wait anymore."

He gasped, loudly, he pulled back to look her in the eyes "do you really mean that? Do you really love me? It's not because you feel guilty is it?"

She giggled a bit, "that's a lot of questions, but yes, yes and not even remotely true. I love you Taehyung."

His lips crashed into hers, his kiss set her on fire. He pulled back and looked at her so softly, "I'll be good, I know you've been busy. But can you stay with me tonight?"

"Of course I will Tae."

"Thank you," he rolled his eyes. "You better get out there Jk is a little antsy."

"Ugh, can't you just deal with him? I'm tired," she whined.

He kissed her forehead, "I'll do that." He turned to leave, when his hand was on the doorknob he looked back at her, "I love you Emevol, I love you so much."

Tae walked out and picked up Jungkook and threw him over his shoulder with a grunt, if Tae thinks he's heavy now, he's gonna be hella surprised when he starts really lifting and filling out. "Put me down Hyung." Tae smacked his ass and told him to shut it, she couldn't help but giggle at their antics. 

Emevol walked into Yoongi's room and he was laying on his bed playing on his phone, "I'm surprised Jimin isn't in here."

He rolled his eyes, "why are you getting dressed? I thought you were tired?"

She cocked her head to the side, "I heard you tell Tae to deal with Jk because you were tired."

"Oh, well I am. But I really need to go see my mom. The last time she saw me the Queen was taking me away. She's probably frantic, I should have gone back sooner but I was so lost inside myself." Her hand went to her tummy and a tear fell down her cheek.

Yoongi wrapped her in his arms, "I'm so sorry, so so sorry."

Em palmed his face, "I didn't even think about it, but you lost a baby too Yoongi. I was too busy drowning to pay attention to you. I'm a bad soulmate."

"No you aren't, you are a mom and there's no love like a mothers. I'll be fine, as long as you are happy, I'll be happy."

"You are a really great man Min Yoongi, I hope you know that?"

"You made me that way," then he kissed my forehead, "go see your mom, but please don't stay too long."

"I won't, I promise."

She finished pulling her pants on and then slid on her sandals, she looked like hell but she didn't need to be cute to see her mother. She closed her eyes and willed herself to leave. She walked around the house, all the lights were off and she didn't hear a sound until she got closer to her room. She was crying. "Mom?"

"Emevol, is that you?" She opened the door and she ran to her, "you are alive, oh thank goodness. I've been an absolute wreck thinking that vile woman did something to you."