Chapter 7

He was wiping his tears and nodding his head. "Yeah, him and Jungkook live together. When Hobi came home, you were asleep in his bed. He called Kook back home and then he called me to let me know where you were. Your soul marks touched, we saw the sky."

She was so confused, "I don't remember, I was asleep the whole time." She wondered if this meant she'll hear him more when she gets back home like Yoongi? Emevol looked into his bloodshot eyes, "I'm sorry I ran, I'm just not ready to meet the others. It's too much, too overwhelming."

That made him smile, "I told you, princess, I'm 100% okay with keeping you to myself. I don't want to share you with the others."

She wanted to kiss him, she leaned up and kissed his lips softly. They were so soft and tasted like salt from his tears. Em tried to pull back, but he wasn't having that. He rolled her on top of him and she could feel him growing hard beneath her. He had one hand on her hip and the other was fisting her hair. She moaned into his mouth and she could feel him grinning against her lips. 

He gripped her hip and he was encouraging her to move on him, she wasn't about to say no to that. Emevol rocked back and forth and it was making her so wet, she couldn't contain it anymore. She whimpered his name and please. "Please what love?"

She shook her head no, she couldn't say it. How does she tell this man that she's drooled over him for years that she wants to have sex with him? Yes she knows it's not him, but honestly she want him more than the other one. This one knows her, touches her in ways that she didn't even know were possible. "I need you to say it."

Emevol whined, "I can't."

She heard him giggle lightly, "and why is that?"

Em turned bright red, and then blew out a breath. "I want you okay? Like I feel like I might die if you don't get inside me right now. So please don't make me wait any longer."

"That's all I needed to hear," he whispered. He pulled her shirt off and unsnapped her bra, he was staring at her and she should have been uncomfortable but she wasn't. "God you are beautiful," he said in awe and it was making her squirm. He pulled her bottoms off and she was laying in front of him completely bare.

He was staring at her like she was his lunch, "are you going to get naked too?" That seemed to snap him out of his head a bit. He proceeded to strip off his clothes and it was her turn to stare at him. He was beautifully made, all lean muscle and smooth white skin. She sat up, wanting to taste him. She gripped him towards his base and he dropped his head back. 

Emevol leaned forward and licked the tip, "ah fuck," he said with a breathy voice. It made her smile and encouraged her to keep going. It was a stretch to fit him in her mouth, he was wider than she'd ever seen. Once she started moving up and down he fisted the hair at the back of her head. He grabbed her wrist and brought it to his mouth, he started off with slow kisses on her soul mark.

Pleasure zipped through her body, she started moaning around him. He opened his mouth and she felt his tongue. The orgasm hit her hard, in her surprise she took him all the way in. She gripped his ass cheeks because she couldn't do anything until this orgasm was over. She was moaning with abandon around him and that was all he needed she guessed. He groaned loudly before he unloaded everything into her throat.

When they were done he sat back on his heels, "Yoongi?"

"Hmm?" he whispered.

"How long before you can go again?" She asked quietly.

He gently pushed her onto her back, "oh Princess, I can go all night long with you." Then he kissed his way down her body, "now it's time for me to show you what I can really do with my mouth."

Em giggled, "gonna take me to Hong Kong with your tongue technology?"

He paused at her belly button and gave her a wtf face, then he smiled "I guess you can call it that."

She snorted, "sorry, your counterpart is notorious for saying that." She was starting to get shy again, she knows they are two different people. But still.

Because he's so freaking sweet, he whispered "don't fret, I'll take you to Hong Kong." Then he latched on, if she thought his tongue on her soul mark felt amazing that was nothing compared to how great it felt on her clit. She needed to do something, to hold something. She reached out and his hand was there for her to grab.

She brought his fingers to her mouth and started sucking. Em felt and heard him groan, when she pulled his fingers out of her mouth she kissed her way down his hand. She wanted to see if she could make him orgasm like he could make her. Em kissed his soul mark, and heard him moaning. It seemed like it affected him as much as it did her, so she started licking with her kisses. Their moans were getting louder, she grazed his mark with her teeth and she felt him shake a bit and then he bit her lightly. 

Emevol flooded his mouth with her pleasure, when she was done he laid his head on her thigh. "Wow, that. Wow."

She lifted her head up a bit and looked at him, he looked blissed out. She was sure her face reflected the same. She reached down to brush his hair off his forehead, "take a breather for a sec because I'm not through with you yet."