0

It's a shame that the night it's over and the light of the sun hits my eyes. Normally, people prefer the day because it's when they do most of the things they really enjoy... to me, it's not like that, I prefer the night, because I love watch the moon and see that, even though she doesn't have her own light and shows up at night, she can light up the darkness that is the night.

In my opinion, I think the moon is kind of a metaphor of the human being because 1. it has phases and all people have good and bad moments; and 2. it lights up the darkness, I mean, at least there is one person that can cheer you up even in your rough time right?

I'm not special, at least I don't feel that way. I'm that kind of common girl with brown hair and hazel eyes, I'm not tall and I'm not a dark person full of piercings and all that stuff you automatically think when you hear about a person who likes the night just like me. I'm just a normal girl with a boring life.

My name is Maya and thats all you need to know by now...

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

EYYO The Fooo (ahahah not really, it's just me)

So if you're reading this, let tell you two things, you are AWESOME and thanks for reading...

Please vote and comment, I appreciate...thanks ^.^

*There's a photo of Maya (I imagine her as Vanessa Hudgens [with 16 years old], but if you want to imagine her as another person, do as you wish )

Hope you enjoy it

Bye ☾