Chapter 2

1. Cliff diving

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park

9. write a song

10. Fall in love

ERIN'S POV

"Oh I'm sorry love." I heard a thick British accent say. I looked up to see the most beautiful green eyes looking at me. His dimples showing as he looked at me.

He grabbed my arm and helped me up. I already could see a bruise beginning to form wear he grabbed me. I covered it up with me sleeve so he wouldn't see anything and ask about it. "So i see that you guys are directioners! I'm Harry by the way." He said as he extended his hand out so I could shake it

"Yea I already knew that we are probably the biggest directioners in our school." I say as I brush some of the leaves and dirt off of me. I look over at Anna and I thought she was gonna pass out. "Anna are you ok?" I asked turning to face her. She stood there as straight as a statue and was practically hyperventilating. "Sorry about her she doesn't do good with famous people apparently.."

"It's ok at least she isn't one of the girls that screams in our faces or passes out when they look at pictures of us!" Harry jokes as he stares at Anna. I admit that I was jealous, Anna was a lot prettier then me with her beautiful brown hair and pretty blue eyes. Also she didn't have cancer or have to worry about her hair falling out I couldn't help but be jealous that my favorite was looking at her like that. "I'm really sorry about knocking you over I feel really bad. Is there anything I could do to make it up to you?"

"Well you could give me your phone number," I said jokingly. 

"Ok give me your phone and I'll put it in."

"I was joking you know that right?"

"But I'm not!" I handed him my phone and he put his number in and sent a text to his phone so he got mine. He turned to walk away but turned back and said "I never did catch your name love."

"Oh it's Erin."

"Beautiful name for a pretty girl," He said as he walked away. I could feel my cheeks turn red as I watched his disappear. 

"What the flop just happened?" asked Anna as she broke out of her trance. 

"I just got Harry Freaking Style's phone number and he called me pretty!" We probably looked like idiots standing there fangirling but we didn't care. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at the screen. 

From Harry Styles is a sexy beast: hey love! :) I thought of another way I could make it up to you meet me at starbucks tomorrow at 11 ;)xx

To Harry: Sure! sounds great see you then! and did you really put yourself in my phone as Harry Styles is a sexy beast?!

From Harry: great see you then! and yes yes I did ;)xx

I had a date with Harry Styles!!! Maybe my life isn't so bad, And maybe I'm wrong

AUTHOR'S NOTE <3

Thanks for reading <3 don't forget to comment vote and fan!! 

love you all!!

~Kayla