Chapter 35

1. Cliff diving **COMPLETE**

2. Go to London **COMPLETE**

3. Get a pet dog **COMPLETE**

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument **COMPLETE**

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song **COMPLETE**

10. Fall in love

"You idiot!" I yell as I throw my controller to the ground in anger. "That's cheating!" I glare at Harry as he laughs at me. 

"I did not cheat," He states. "I'm just better than you." 

I continue to glare at him. "You are not better than me, and I'm pretty sure that pushing me off a chair so you could pass me is cheating." I say as I pick up my controller and get back in the chair. We've been playing Mario Kart for the past hour and everytime I'm about to win he'll either push me off the chair or do something to make me lose. 

"I did not push you off the chair," Harry says trying to defend himself. 

"So your ar just magically pushed me. That makes perfect sense." I roll my eyes as I pick the track for the next race. 

"Exactly," He says laughing. 

"Ok this is the last race and you aren't allowed to do anything in real life to me that will make me lose got it?"

"Aye Aye captain," He says saluting me.

It was my turn to pick the track so I desided to pick Rainbow Road since it's the hardest and I know that he's really bad at it.

"Wait," Harry says inturrupting me before I could pick the track. "Let's make this interesting. If I win you have to take me to Taco Bell and buy me dinner."

"And if I win?" I ask not sure about what his answer will be.

"If you win you get a kiss from me." He says smiling.

"And what else?" I raise my eyebrow as I stare at him.

"Do you need anything else?" He asks.

"As much as I love kissing you I need more. There is no way I'm buying you tacos if all could get is a kiss." I explain.

"Ok fine if you win I'll buy your dinner." He says finally caving in.

"Do I get a kiss to?" I ask hopefully even though I know that he would give me a kiss no matter what.

"You're asking for a lot but I guess you can have a kiss too," He says making me roll my eyes.

"You make it seem like kissing me is such a chore." 

"I didn't mean that it's just..." He says trying to explain himself so I don't get angry at him. 

"Dude chill out I was just kidding." I say laughing. "In fact, I might just a kiss in if you win." 

"Yayy!!" He says his face lighting up. 

"Ready to lose?" I ask as I start the race. 

"In your dreams." He replies as we see the green light and we begin the race. I immediatly get into the lead with Harry right behind me. He tries to knock into me a few times but I avoid him at the right time so he ends up off the edge of the track. I laugh at him as he pouts at the tv. "That's not fair."

"Whatever loser," I say laughing as I continue to race as I see Mario coming closer to me. I quickly throw a banana in his direction and he hits it allowing me to get farther a head. I see that Harry is slowly gaining positions and soon enough he's back in second place. By the final lap he's catching up to me. 

"I'm coming for you," Harry says as he gets closer and closer to me. 

"But I'm still going to win," I say as I cross the finish line right before him.

"I WON!" I yell as I jump off my chair and dance around. I look over to see Harry pouting as he turns to look at me.

"I can't believe you just beat me." He says as he looks at the screen in shock as he watches my driver take a drive around the track victoriously. 

"You better believe it." I walk closer to him and put my arms around him. "And i believe that you owe me a kiss and some Taco Bell." 

He leans his head back so I'm now standing over him looking down at him as he looks up at me. He slowly leans up and I lean down until our lips touch. He gives me a smile when we pull away before he gets off his chair and heads for the door. 

"By the way." He says as he pauses in the doorframe. "I let you win." He quickly runs out the door as soon as the words leave his mouth. 

"Harry!" I yell as I run after him. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for the really short and not so good update. I've been SUPER busy and I haven't had a lot of time to write. I found a little bit of time so I desided to write a short update for you guys. 

Thanks for reading!! 

I love you all <3 

~Kayla