Chapter 3

1. Cliff diving

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park

9. write a song

10. Fall in love

***BEEP BEEP BEEP*** 

"Uggg." I mumbled to myself as I crawled out of bed. I turned off my alarm and looked at the clock. 10:00 "Oh crap!" I yelled as I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. Today was my big "date" with Harry. I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body til I was perfectly clean. I got out of the shower immediately feeling the cold air hit my wet body. I dried myself off and changed into a pair of black leggings, a gray oversized sweater, and my brown Uggs. I did my makeup and curled my hair until everything was perfect. 

I glanced at the clock and it read 10:45. I decided to start heading over to Starbucks that Harry said he would meet me at. "Bye mom I'm going to Starbucks to meet Harry!"

"Have fun honey."

"I hopped in my car and drove to Starbucks. It was a 10 minute drive from my house to there. I turned up the radio when Kiss You started playing. I sang really loud and dance around in my car. A few people stopped to stare at me and a few teenage boys joined me but I didn't care because I was going out with one of the guys that sings it. I arrived just as the song ended and walked in the strong smell of coffee meeting my nose. I looked around trying to find Harry. My eyes wandered til my eyes met his. He was sitting in the corner on his phone, but when he saw me walk in he looked up and smiled. 

"Morning Styles," I said as i slid into the chair across from him.

"Hello love." He said as he smiled showing his famous dimples. My heart skipped a beat as I looked into his beautiful green eyes. "What do you want? I'll go order."

"I'll have hot chocolate," I said smiling at him as he got up to order the drinks. I watched him walk over there. He looked perfect in his jeans and white shirt. I pulled out my phone to check Twitter while I was waiting for him. I had 5 new followers named Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Harry Styles. I guess Harry found me and told the boys to follow me. I couldn't help but grin at my screen as I looked at there names.

I looked up when I heard someone sit down in the chair across from me, But when I looked at the man across from me I didn't see Harry. "Can I help you?" I asked the man that sat down.

"You could let me take you out," He said winking at me. He had blonde hair and green eyes. He wasn't bad looking but he wasn't as cute as Harry.

"I'm kinda here with someone." I said trying to get him to leave.

"I don't see him," He said while checking me out.

"Turn around," I heard a deep somewhat angry voice say. The man turns around to see an angry Harry standing there with two drinks in his large hands. "Now you see him."

"Oh sorry man," He said as he held his hands up in defeat and walked away.

"Thanks," I said as Harry sat down again and handed me my hot chocolate. "For the drink and for getting him to go a way he creeped me out."

"No problem Babe."

The date went great we talked about everything from him and his success to how my senior year in  high school  was going. After we ate we walked around and I showed him around Chicago. During the whole date I forgot all about my cancer I felt like I was an top of the world. We weren't evening dating and he already made me feel special.

"I had a lot of fun thanks for everything," I said while we were standing by my house saying good-bye.

"No problem and I did to. Here," He said as he handed me an envelop. I opened it up to reveal 2 front row tickets and VIP passes to their concert tomorrow.

"Wow thanks so much!" I said jumping up to hug him.

"Your welcome." He said as he hugged me back. "You can bring your friend and afterwards you can meet the rest of the boys they really want to meet you."

We said our good-byes feeling on top of the world like nothing could touch me.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys :) I promise that the story will get more exciting later! 

Thanks for reading :) fan comment and vote! And if you like the story please share it so more people can read it <3 sharing is caring!! :D lol 

thanks lovely readers <3

~Kayla