Chapter 10

1. Cliff diving

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song

10. Fall in love

ERIN'S POV

"Good-bye babe," Harry says as we have our 2nd kiss as an official couple. 

"See you tomorrow Harry," I say as I give him one more hug before I enter my house. We planned another date tomorrow we are going to the movies and then back to his place to hang out with him and the boys. I walked into my house feeling like I'm on top of the world. My feeling of pure happiness is somewhat clouded by remembering that my mother is still in the hospital fighting for her life after what my "dad" did to her.

I head up to my room and flop down on my bed. I haven't slept on this thing for days because of all of mine and my mom's hospital visits. I feel guilty not visiting my mom tonight but I think it would be good for me to stay out of the hospital for one night. Going to that place would only make things worse seeing my mom in that position. 

I get in my PJ's and hop into my bed tired from the fun day I had today. as soon as my head hits the pillow I fall asleep and have a very vivid dream.

******************the dream***********************

I was standing on a cloud over looking a crowd of crying people. They were at what looked like a funeral. Whose funeral was it? I move closer to the scene trying to figure out what was going on. 

I hear the raspy voice of Harry talking through the sobs. "She was the best girl in tihe world. She was always caring for others and always had a smile on her face. I will miss her more than anyone will ever understand. She never told me that she had cancer until right before she died, I wish she did but in a way I'm also glad that she didn't. I don't know if I would have treated her the same if she did," he pauses before he is able to continue. "She was my little fighter, she never let cancer stop her from having fun and doing what she wanted to do. I will miss her so much but Heaven gained the most beautiful angel. I hope that she knows I love her and I wish she was here but shes in a better place where there is no pain and no cancer."

He tries to continue but he breaks into uncontrolable sobbing so he couldn't. Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn run up to him and wrap him in a group hug, they are sobbing also

They are at my funeral. The things that Harry said made me tear up knowing that her cared that much about me. But what he said about knowing about my cancer really hit me. What did he mean he would treat me differently? Would he treat me so delicatly like I couldn't do anything or would he break up with me because he doesn't want to fall in love with a girl that can't be there forever? I deside that I won't tell him about my cancer so he won't treat me differently. 

The next person to talk is my mother, she is sitting in a wheelchair probably because of what my dad has done to her. "I loved Erin more than myself. I wish that she was here to comfort me and to make me smile. She was the best daughter anyone could ask for. I wish I could have been a better mother and protected her from everything espeacially her father. Like Harry said Heaven gained a precious angel," like Harry she had to cut her speech short because of the endless sobs that were escaping her. 

I wake up crying. It was overwhelming knowing how much people cared for me and how seriously short my life was. I had the best family and friends ever and I hated the thought that I had to leave them so quickly. Why did this have to happen to me?

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Thanks everyone for reading this story I love you all <3 Sorry for the late update but I hope you like it! this is more of a filler chapter it's not my best hopefully the next one will be better <3 LOTS OF LOVE <3

~Kayla :D