Chapter 16

1. Cliff diving

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song

10. Fall in love

It was the night before I left for tour with the boys. The days leading up to this have been some of the hardest ever. I spent every possible minute I could with my mom and Anna.

Anna was really upset that she couldn't come with, but her schooling is very important to her since she wants to be a nurse. Niall was very sad that he had to leave her so they spent a lot of time together as well. So to sum it all up I spent a lot of time with Anna, a lot of time at the hospital with my mom, and absolutely no time doing homework and other school related things. 

I couldn't keep the tears from falling out of my eyes as I packed the last few things into my backs. Was I excited about spending time with One Direction and quality time with Harry? Yes, I was it's been my dream every since I started loving the band. But, I'm not ready to leave my mom and my best friend, practically sister behind.

Most people by the age 17 are ready to get out of the house and live on their own, and some people are married or pregnant. Not me. I've always been a home body and a mama's girl. When I was little I wasn't a big fan of sleepovers because of the thought of leaving my mom.

I put the last thing in my bag and zipped it closed. I put on the pyjamas that I have not packed yet and crawled into bed the last of my tears falling as I drifted into a sound dreamless sleep. 

*******************The Next day***********************

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blasting One Thing, even though it was a sad day I had to get up and dance. I was dancing around my room making sure that everything was packed and ready for the tour. I stopped dancing as soon as I heard a light knock on my door. "Mom?! I practically yell as I pull her into a huge but gentle hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I was able to get out of the hospital to say goodbye as long as I had a nurse come with," She says gesturing to the female nurse standing next to her. I wave when I finally notice the nurse standing there. She gives me a half wave as she coaxes my mom to take a seat on my bed.

"So are you ready to go?" My mom asks. New tears threaten to fall as the thought that I was leaving today re-enters my mind. 

"I don't know mom I don't want to leave you guys but I have to get away from dad." I say as a few stray tears fall.

"Hey babe, look at me," My mom says as she wipes the tears from my face gently. "I know you don't want to leave but you get to be with Harry for a while and this can be one more grand adventure before you know, your year is over. And most importantly you'll be safe," She says looking into my eyes comforting me. 

"I know mom, and thanks for coming to say good-bye it means a lot to me," I say giving her a hug.

"No problem sweety. Now go have that adventure, and I'll visit as often as possible," She says a smile on her face as her eyes begin to water. I give her a hug before I pick up my stuff ans set it by the front door waiting for the boys to come in the bus. 

"Oh crap!" I yell as I quickly run upstairs remembering that I was still in my pj's. I quickly got changed into some Pink yoga pants, a Hollister shirt with a purple American Eagle sweatshirt on top. I throw on my moccasins and and put my hair in a ponytail. I hear some voices talking as I  walk down the stairs. "Hey boys."

"Hey Erin," They say smiling at me as they give me a hug, and Harry gives me a quick kiss. 

"I know you don't want to leave your family, friends, or school but I promise that we'll have fun and we can finish more stuff on you bucket list," Harry says as he pulls me a side. He wipes the few tears that are still on my face and gives me a kiss on my forehead before he grabs my bags and puts them on the bus. 

Anna comes to my house a few minutes later to say good-bye to me, Niall, and the other boys. We all hug her and more tears fall out of mine and Niall's eyes as we hug the small girl good-bye.

"Hey I want you to have a lot of fun and send me a ton of pictures okay? We will always be best directioner friends for as long as we can," She says as she hugs me. We have learned to not say forever since we both know forever ends in less then a year. 

"I love you Anna. Your the best friend a girl could ask for," I say as I hug her one last time. I go to hug my mom one last time as well before we all climb into the huge bus.

Time to start another new adventure. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Heyyyyy ya'll!! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry it took me a little while to update. I've been kinda busy lately! 

Erin is finally going on tour!! and she got to see her mommy!

vote, comment, and follow :D

What are your favorite songs **Besides One Direction**** that I should listen to/ get on my iPod? I need suggestions I just listen to the same songs!! Please help me! :D

~Kayla