Chapter 36

1. Cliff diving **COMPLETE**

2. Go to London **COMPLETE**

3. Get a pet dog **COMPLETE**

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument **COMPLETE**

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song **COMPLETE**

10. Fall in love

"I'm so excited!" I exclaim as me and all my friends walk towards the mall. 

"Me too," Harry says as he grabs my hand. 

Today was the day that number 7 on my bucket list would be completed. We decided to not do a regular flash mob with dancing and music but instead we were going to do it so at a certain time we would all freeze in place and not move.  

"Soon there will only be one thing left on your bucket list." Harry gently squeezes my hand as we enter the large Australian mall. 

"Yeah and just in time," I comment sadly. Harry nods understanding what I mean. There's only 2 more weeks until I most likely die. We are all still hoping that the doctors are wrong but I'm slowly losing faith. 

"I'm trying not to think about that," Harry replies softly as he looks away from me for a moment. "I'm still praying that you won't have to go, but I can't change fate." When he turns and looks at me again I can see a few more tears in his eyes. 

"Well lets try not to think about that for at least today so we can enjoy this." I say as I wipe the tears from his eyes and give him a quick kiss. 

Harry smiles at me before turning to the crowd behind us. Everyone was here to do this with us today. All the boys and girlfriends were hear, my mom, and even a large group of strangers that wanted to join us. "Alright you guys all know what to do right?" He received a bunch of nods and 'yeahs' from the crowed. "Ok good, we have 15 minutes to walk around the mall and find a place to stop. You can pause doing whatever you want but nothing too weird. Everyone ready?" Everyone cheers in responce as we walk in the door.

"Are you ready for this?" I hear Anna say as she walks up next to me.

"Yep, I'm excited," I reply.

"Hey honey," I hear my mom say from behind me. "I kinda forgot what we are doing."

"Really mom?" I turn around to look at her. She nods at me. "In 15 minutes, so exactly at 1:30 we are going to all freeze, and we are going to stay frozen for about 3 minutes. If you need to you can just stay by me and Harry."

"Ok thanks, and I think I should be fine." She says smiling at me.

"Well I'll see you in about a half hour then." I give her a quick hug before Harry and I head the other way.  

"We have 15 minutes to kill. Where should we go?" Harry asks as he swings our entwined hands back and forth. 

"I think we should go to Forever 21, but I don't think you want to go in there." I smile at him as I see him roll his eyes at me. 

"If that's what you really want to do. That wouldn't be my first choice but if you want to I'll go," He says sincerely.

"What happened to you?" I ask as I look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well normally you would give me some sarcastic reply and drag me to a different store." I explain. "Don't get me wrong I like the gesture and your kindness but I miss the sarcasm." He looks at me in slight shock as I continue. "Is this because of me and how much time I have left?" I ask quietly.