Chapter 33

1. Cliff diving **COMPLETE**

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog **COMPLETE**

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument **COMPLETE**

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song **COMPLETE**

10. Fall in love

"Do I look ok? Do you'll think think they'll like me?" I ask nervously as I straighten my floral sundress for the 100th time. The boys just finished the American portion of the tour and we have a week break before we head to Australia. Me, Harry, and my mom went to London (I can cross that off my list now) to meet Harry's family. All the rest of the boys went home to see their families.

"My family will love you. Don't worry about it," Harry says reassuring me. "And you look great." He gives me a quick kiss before we get in the car. My mom was going to stay back for tonight but she will meet them tomorrow night.

The car ride was short and uneventful as we drive to his house. "Are you ready?" Harry asks as we walk up to his front door.

"I don't know," I respond honestly. "What if they don't like me? What if I do something wrong? I can't do this Harry." I fall into Harry's arms as a few stray tears fall. I don't know why I'm so nervous. It doesn't help that starting today I only have 10 more weeks left and I just want these last weeks to be perfect.

"Hey look at me," He grabs my face in his hands gently so I'm forced to look in his beautiful green eyes. "They will fall in love with you just like I did. I've told them a lot about you and they already love you even though they haven't met you. Just be yourself and you'll do great."

"Thanks Harry," I say giving him a small smile as he wipes the tears from my eyes. "Lets do this thing."

He let out a small laugh at my sudden confidence and opened the door "WE'RE HERE" Harry yells as soon as he walks through the door.

"HARRY!" His sister Gemma yells as she pulls him into a huge hug. "And you must be the fabulous Erin that I've heard so much about."

"That would be me," I laugh as I hug her back. So far it seems to be going pretty good.

"Where's mom and Robin?"

"Mom is in the kitchen finishing the food and Robin is probably in the bathroom." Gemma explains.

"Nope I'm right here," I turn around to see Robin standing behind us. Harry turns to him and gives him a hug. "And you must be the famous Erin that Harry won't shut up about." I look at Harry to see that he is staring at the ground, blushing with a small smile on his face.

"Aww does wittle Harry like to talk about me?" I give Harry a playful little pat on head. he looks up at me and nods his head slightly with a puppy dog look on his face. He looks like a small kid confessing to eating the last cookie. "You're so cute." I give him a small peck on the nose before taking a step back from him. 

"Why hasn't mom come to say hello yet? Did she not hear us?" Harry asks confused. 

"Probably not she had her head phones in and  was jamming out to 'Rock Me' before in the kitchen so I would be surprised if she did." Gemma explains. 

We walk into the kitchen and see Harry's mom singing Rock Me and dancing around the kitchen while she makes dinner. 

"Oh my gosh," Harry says as he stares at his mom with his moth hanging open. We all burst out laughing. When she hears our laughter she turns around to see us all standing there. Her face turns bright red and she removes the headphones from her ears.