Chapter 12

***kids do not try this at the mall by your house and if you do.. you didn't learn this from me... ;)*** lol and if you can listen to the song it's called "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes! It's really good and it kinda fits with this chapter!

1. Cliff diving

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song

10. Fall in love

"Harry, I don't think going to the mall was on my list..." I begin to say before he cuts me off.

"I know," He begins. "Me and Louis like to do this sometimes. One of the things on your list was to have an excuse to scream YOLO. Am I correct?"

"Yes but what does a mall..." I start to say before he cuts me off again man this is getting annoying.

"Sorry for cutting you off babe," He says as he grabs my hand. "We are going to go crazy and have fun and if we get lucky get kick out."

"What?!" I exclaim. "I can't do this I have always been a good girl and never done anything like this. I don't know if I can Harry," I say freaking out at the thought of getting kicked out of the mall.

"Come on babe," He said turning me around to face him. "Let lose and live a little. If your scared to do it than there is even more reason to scream YOLO!"

"I guess your right. I'll try and have fun. Thanks for doing this Harry." I say as I pull him in for a quick kiss before we grab hands and head into the mall. I'm freaking out on the inside but I try not to show it. I don't want Harry to think that I don't want him to help me finish my bucket list. Oh gosh I can't do this there are people around.

"Just follow my lead and you'll be fine. If we get in trouble I'll just say it's my fault they can't get me in trouble."

He takes off running and I run after him dodging people left and right. Harry stops and the carousel and has finish paying the man by the time I get there. I don't know why we are going on here it doesn't seem very YOLOish but hey I was told to follow his lead. I walk around trying to find the perfect horse to ride on. The one I pick is black with brown hair and a sadle covered in random stuff. I think it even has a fish on it. Harry sits down on the one next to it. "This is Lightning." I say showing off my horse causing Harry to laugh.

"This is Ed Sheeran," Harry says pointing to his horse which has a light brown coat and ginger hair. I laugh so loud that the little boy next to us gave us the death glare and I think told his dad that we were crazy because they ended up moving away from us.

"So what does the carousel have to do with number 4 on my bucket list?" I question as the man anounces the rules and says that the ride will start.

He doesn't reply but as soon as the ride starts I can tell why it fits. He grabs on the pole that connects the horse to the ground and shakily start to stand up. He stands on the horse's back and holds out his hand inviting me to take it and stand also. I grab his hand and slowly begin to stand it was hard to get up because lightning was moving but I slowly find my balance and I'm able to stand all the way up.

We can hear the man running the carousel yelling at us to get down but, being the rebels we are, we don't get down but we start dancing like idiots. We stay like that until the ride is done and as soon as the man opens the gate we run out, yelling YOLO, so he can't catch us and get us in trouble. We can hear him telling people on his radio that there are crazy kids running around but we ignore him and keep on running.

We stop by the fountain in the middle of the mall. "No Harry," I say knowing what he is thinking.

"Aww come on YOLO!" He says trying to coax me in to going in the fountain.

"I don't wanna go in there," I say mocking the tone of an annoying 6 year old.

"Alright then your going in the hard way," He says as he picks me up bridal style.

"NOOO!!!" I yell kicking and screaming causing every one in the mall to stare at us. It's no use by the time I try and escape we are already in the fountain. I feel the cold water pour over my head and the water cover my feet. I didn't even notice that Harry had removed my shoes and socks while I was screaming. 'What a thoughtful boy'.

"Having fun yet babe?" Harry says as he goes to give me a hug, but instead of hugging him I splash him with water and run away before he can get me back. "I'll take that as a yes," he says laughing as he chases me around the fountain. I keep running until Harry finally catches me. He spins me around so I'm now looking into his beautiful green eyes. We slowly lean until our lips finally touch. We stand there kissing while the cold water from the fountain pours over us. I could have stood there forever kissing him with our arms wrapped around eachother but every good thing comes to an end eventually.

"Alright you 2 lovebirds get out of the fountain," the mallcops have finally caught us. We reluctantly break the kiss and get out of the fountain. The cop, who looks oddly familiar, hands us both towels and I wrap myself up trying to stay warm. "Well if it isn't Harry Styles I've heard that you do this at other malls with one of your little friends but I didn't know that we would get the honor of having you here."

"Sorry sir it won't happen again."

"I think I might have to press charges," the man says pulling out his notebook probably to write a ticket.

"Wait please sir," I interject finally realizing why he looks familiar he is a friend of my mom, Mr. Franklin I believe his name is. He knows about my cancer and loves our family he probably never even realized I was here. "Please Mr. Franklin, he was just trying to help me finish something on my bucket list. On my list it says have an excuse to scream YOLO and this is what he wanted to to do help me please sir," I say pleading with him. I see his features soften as he puts his notebook and pen away.

"Hello Erin."

"Hello Mr. Franklin. Please don't get us in trouble."

"I won't, knowing your circumstances. Just stay safe." With those words he left us. We walked out of the mall hand in hand reminising on all the fun we had. We drive to my house still super wet and we sing along to our favorite songs, Harry's voice sounds much better than mine.

"Hey thanks for bailing us out back there, and what did he mean by your circumstances?" Harry says as we stand on my front porch saying good bye

"No prob Bob, and it's a long story that I will tell you later," I promise him.

"Well good bye babe I would love to hang out with you longer but we have a CD signing in a few hours."

"Have fun with that Harry. Good bye Harry and thanks for one of the best days ever," I says before I kiss him on the cheek.

"Anything for you," He says before he pulls me into another kiss this time on the lips. we break the kiss and I wave good-bye as he pulls away.

I step into my house and here a voice that I wasn't expecting to hear say, "Hello sweetheart."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

thanks for all the reads and super nice comments

who do you guys think is in the house? who do you want it to be? thanks for reading guys! :D

~Kayla