Chapter 31

1. Cliff diving **COMPLETE**

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog **COMPLETE**

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument **COMPLETE**

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song **COMPLETE**

10. Fall in love

"Time to wake up," Harry says as he shakes me awake. "Today's the day. We have to be there at 11 so you have an hour."

"I'm up." I roll out of bed landing on the floor with a thunk. Harry laughs at me as he helps me up. "I'll be down in a few minutes." I give a quick kiss before I push him out of my room.

Today was going to be awesome. Everyone, including my mom, Anna, the rest of the girls, and all the boys, will be going to a local New Mexico hospital to play with the cancer patients. It was great to be able to give back to others.

I hop in the shower and begin to get ready fo my exciting day. When I get out I change into a pair of simple flare jeans and a cute high-low floral shirt. I quickly brush my hair and throw it into a ponytail. I don't put any makeup on since Harry has told me that I don't need it. He even threatened to throw it away but that stuff is expensive, so I didn't let him.

"Are you almost ready we have to leave in 15 minutes?" Harry asks.

"Yep hold on." I quickly put some earrings in and head downstairs to eat a quick breakfast.

"You look great with no makeup on babe." Harry whispers in my ear as I put butter on my piece of toast.

"You're an idiot."

"But, I'm your idiot," He says with a big smirk on his face.

"Sometimes I wonder why I even like you," I say jokingly as we get in the car to head to the hospital. The others said that they would meet us there because they were all going to Starbucks before hand and Harry stayed behind since I was still asleep.

"It's probably because of my amazing good looks and awesome body."

"Yeah you keep dreaming Styles." He pretends to look offended at my comment as he wipes fake tears from his eyes.

"Well than it must be my fantastic personality."

"Not quite."

Throughout the entire 30 minute car ride we went on and on about why I liked him. We finally desided that the only reason I like him is because I'm using him for his fame and money and that I really don't care about him at all. (totally not true I love him:)

"Hey guys," I say as we walk into the hospital waiting room I recieve a chorus of 'Hi's' and 'Hellos' in return.

"I already checked us all in we were just waiting for you to come before we went in," Liam says taking charge.

"Everyone ready to go in?" I ask as we stand out side of the cancer wing of the hospital. Everyone nodded eargerly as we file into the main room. Unlike the rest of the hospital this section had colored walls and paintings of animals on the walls so the kids didn't have to be stuck in a room surronded by white walls.

Just walking into here brings back memories of finding out about my cancer, to having some chemo and radiation treatments, to them telling me that there was no hope for me. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I look up to see Harry giving me a reasuring smile. He must have seen the tears that were forming in my eyes.