Chapter 37

(Don't listen to the song on the side yet!! I'll tell you when to start playing it :)

1. Cliff diving **COMPLETE**

2. Go to London **COMPLETE**

3. Get a pet dog **COMPLETE**

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument **COMPLETE**

7. have a flashmob **COMPLETE**

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song **COMPLETE**

10. Fall in love

HARRY'S POV 

You know that feeling you get in the pit of you stomach when you feel like something really bad is going to happen? You start feeling really nervous and you keep looking around the room to see if anyone notices or feels it too? You just sit there waiting for something awful to happen even though your hoping that your wrong. Your hands might get clammy and maybe a little sweaty. You begin thinking that maybe you made a wrong choice going there or doing that. 

I felt that just before it happened. Maybe if we didn't go there this never would have happened. Maybe I wouldn't be sitting in a hospital waiting room hoping that it was just a false alarm. That nothing bad really happend.

Maybe this is all my fault that we are in this situation. Maybe I should have never fallen in love in the first place, my life would be better. Actually, that's a lie. Nothing could ever make me regret the time I was able to spend with her. If I could turn back time I would still offer to give the girl I just met my number. I would still fall in love with the blnde haired, green eyed girl wearing a One Direction sweatshirt. 

I would still fall for her a little more everyday. Still act silly just so I could see her smile and hear her laugh. I would still picture her and I growing old together like I did before I found out about her cancer. There still wouldn't be a day that would go by when I wouldn't think about her. Whether it's her laugh, her smile, her eyes, or anything about her.

No matter how many times I would go back in time to try and not fall in love, everytime I would end up falling for her and  doing the same things over again just so I could be with her.

Even if it means me ending up sitting in a Hospital like I am now. 

********* A FEW HOURS EARLIER*********

"Please?" She asks looking at me with those puppy dog eyes that no one can resist. 

"Ok fine we can go get some ice cream," I say finally giving in. We both knew that I would eventually. 

"Yes!" She yells making me laugh. She's acting like a 5 year old, but it's nice to see that shes not letting anything bring her down. She knows that she could go any day now and yet shes still acting like the Erin that I met almost 1 year ago. 

It's been that long and we still haven't officially said I love you. I really do love her with all of my heart but it's hard to say those words to someone that you know is going to leave you. As sad as it will be to say those words it will be equally amazing. It will be great to finally say those to someone that means the world to you. I plan on using those words sometime today no matter what. Hopefully she will say them back. 

"What are you doing just standing there lets go." She grabs my arm pulling me out of the house and next to the car. "It's nice to be back in Illinois. Even though I hate the reason why we're here." 

We ending up postponing some of our Australian shows so we could all head back to Illinois. Erin said that she didn't want to die in Australia, and that she would rather die around where she grew up. As soon as she said this we looked up the first flights to Chicago. The flight here was horrible for me because this means that it really is the end. She really might go.